The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

1 minute ago, mau5trap said:

I never actually signed up. I have never been god killed before and I have made concerted efforts to maintain that, but I had to let myself be god killed this round. I just don't have time to play this game. 

When the game started, I asked Aladeen to edit me out the list and he just said if I had time play then play, if not just be god killed. So I had to pick the latter. 

Apologies to the mafia team. 

u r mafia. qwags is mafia

decent round!!!!

Just now, Kryten said:

I am basically good for nothing but getting killed in elaborate ways. 

Missed everone btw, this is a short return just to say hi though, no actual return in the cards unfortunately.

:lol::blink:::D:wacko::lol::huh::(:angry::(:(:sadno:

First FTL Jump Intermission

giphy.gif

Lynch

bsg-roslin-airlock.gif

Qwags You have been found guilty of being a Cylon and are set to be executed!

You may have last words if you wish as the airlock timer counts down.

Serial Killer

tumblr_nnssmlGRce1u2p2coo1_500.gif

The Serial Killer thought this would be a perfect time to incite a rebellion! The first victim of his coup d’etat was King Heffy!

Cylon Attack

670715647403493804.gif

The Cylons atack and kill theJazz97

Vigilante

Did not or could not act!

Cylon Hunter

Was unable to track down any Cylons.

1. Qwags 

Spoiler

You are Number Six

200px-NumSix.jpg

1. King Heffy

Spoiler

You are Number One

200px-John_Cavil.jpg

1. theJazz97

Spoiler

You are Karl “Helo” Agathon

200px-Season_3_Helo.jpg

Your Role is: BodyGuard

• Each Round you may pick 1 player to “protect”

• If they are attacked during the night they will live but you will die as will their attacker.

• If you should become a Cylon you will lose your ability

Commander Adama’s voice booms over the loudspeakers on every ship across the fleet, “Today we have struck a decisive blow against the Cylons! Today we have taught the Cylons that the human race will not go quietly into extinction. Even with our great victory today know that this is a battle that will continue. Celebrate tonight! Celebrate with your friends and loved ones but let us not forget the bravery of our fallen brother at arms today Lieutenant Karl “Helo” Agathon whose bravery, honor and valour, saved the lives of so many here today. May the Lords of Kobol guide him to the promised land,  that sacred place which bourne no traveller has returned. Helo will live on in our hearts and in our prayers. So say we all!”

pX2IXGX.gif

Alarms sound

Adama “looks like our 30 minutes are up, mourning our departed will have to wait. All ships make the FTL jump to next set of predetermined coordinates and may the Gods be with you.”

DKHkg4b.gif

1 minute ago, mau5trap said:

I never actually signed up. I have never been god killed before and I have made concerted efforts to maintain that, but I had to let myself be god killed this round. I just don't have time to play this game. 

When the game started, I asked Aladeen to edit me out the list and he just said if I had time play then play, if not just be god killed. So I had to pick the latter. 

Apologies to the mafia team. 

Lol Aladeen you shouldn't have signed him up if he didn't explicitly agree to play. That's kind of unfair. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Or kryten can replace mau5trap if he wants :)

Mau5 has already admitted to being mafia. You may as well just kill him now.

Archived