The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

24 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Jesus, some of you guys are dumb af

I said it before. We should have 2 different mafia games at once. 1 for the better/smarter/active players and then the other game for the quiet or potatoes who aren't the brightest star in the sky.

In b4 some dumb nut says "I didn't know potatoes were in the sky" or some other crappy joke lol. :bigblush:

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Time for some lists. Please refer back to these if I die:

Town (towniest to least):

Jazz - 99% confidence

KH

TL

Lewt - Responded very town-like to a PM I sent him. That PM is also classified btw.

Dral

Zfetch 

Milk

Falcon

Dr. S - based on the last few games I think there's a substantial difference between his town and scum game. I'm seeing his town game right now.

Kaz

Scum:

Qwags

JJ

Kaka

Virt

Doughty

fwybwed

AV

AKA everybody who opposes me in red lol

One day two potatos, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured potato called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured potato was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured potato, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through." "The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life". 

4 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

One day two potatos, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured potato called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured potato was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured potato, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through." "The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life". 

This is Virt's life story, the uninjured potato was CL

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

I doubt the mafia get a conversion every round.

We have no chance of winning if that's true, unless they only start with one and the one just happened to be Qwags.

and every round they have the ability to successfully convert a TP

They have the ability according to him but it doesn't mean they will likely convert someone every round. It's his wording that is so concerning and it seems like something that came from Aladeen in the mafia PM.

12 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Sounds like his brain was fried

Archived