The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

6 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

What lol?

It's just a simple thought.  It's entirely possible that Fwy is SK but kinda lucky to be drawn out like that.  I guess with less overall number of players this game, the chances increased.

What are your thoughts on 112? 

Fwy had just has much chance at begin SK than anyone else this game.

112 is certainly town. Even aside from the sheriff claim this is her town behavior.

4 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

In this thread. There's a lot to talk about and I don't recall you sharing your opinions.

I chuckled really hard at this.

Does anyone think this actually looks kind of good on Toews? If he were mafia I think he would know who the host was from the mafia chat.

2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote BW

If mafia, fantastic.

If TP, we're better off w/o him.

If we decide to go JJ or 112, I'll change my vote.

Flawless logic. I don't see how you can rationally come to the conclusion that I'm a detriment to the town regardless of my faction.

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Ok; So, that would be fwybwed? *shrug* If I'm dead after this nightfall, I blame you. :P 

Unvote;Vote Fwybwed

I have more faith that you're TP than 112 is Sheriff. Based on purely nothing more than a gut feeling, lol;

At this point, Chris is probably TWTBW. If he's mafia, and knows 112 is legit he probably doesn't go against her so boldly. I guess there's a scenario where he's mafia teammates with 112 and knows she's faking sheriff but we can entertain that idea later if it becomes relevant.

2 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

AV

Qwags

TL

BW 

2 of them are mafia

JL's looking scummy for staying so far away from the relevant discussions. 

59 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

He said that TPs who tend to post more are generally helpful, even if reads are wrong.  This was in response to me asking him why I thought that he thought that I was TP/why I wouldn't be in the lynch pool.

Now, he has me in his lynch pool...based on what?  A PM that 112 allegedly saw me in?

Yeah I put you in the lynch pool because being in a PM makes me think you were looking at the mafia chat.

With bassi's recent post I think your alibi is genuine however your recent behavior still has been scummy.

wrt you saying that my inactivity excuse is scummy: I said that before the game so I don't see how that could be any indication of anything. Seems like you're reaching for anything against me because nothing I've done is actually scummy.

@Intoewsables I've thought about the fwy lynch a bit more and I see where you're coming from but I still think it's our best move in round 1. Losing the chance to hit mafia isn't great but we lynch a threat (SK) and we don't have the risk of hitting town. Also fwy knows he's not winning so he's likely to kill some TPs like me for lolz.

The part that bothers me from you is the excessive hyperbole used in your arguments. It doesn't read like a genuine towny imo.

Having said that I'd still lean town for now because of the interaction with Jazz.

Scum listing:

Fwy (SK)

Falc

AV

Zfetch - likely slanking

JL

Aladeen - Too quiet

Town

Virt - Since no Doc has CC'd I think he's legit

JJ

Chris

Toews

I'm done for the night and I don't think I'll be on at all tomorrow but I should be able to contribute a little on Saturday.

13 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Why are you noobs voting out the serial killer? We can make him target whoever we want and we can kill him if he doesn't listen. It's not rocket science

No. We need to get rid of the serial killer ASAP, not learn anything from the lynch, and let the mafia go after our specials tonight. Makes too much sense.

1 minute ago, Intoewsables said:

No. We need to get rid of the serial killer ASAP, not learn anything from the lynch, and let the mafia go after our specials tonight. Makes too much sense.

There's no guarantee that the mafia go after the SK especially after we tell them to

5 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Yeah. That was a big part of the reason for why I called him TP.

1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

LOL LOLLLLLLLL are you guys hearin this?

I didn't want to say anything but I mean, is it not the same logic when telling Vig who to kill?  You could theoretically miss

Just now, Intoewsables said:

Who else are they going to target? 112, who should be doc saved? A random player hoping that they're a special?

Maybe? Why wouldn't the like the idea of keeping the SK alive so we can have the same argument tomorrow and distract from scum-hunting?

Archived