The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

You guys are literally dumb as potatoes. You can't just not vote out a guy because he is too "good"...absolutely sickening

Fwy hasn't been called out as scum, they've been called out as SK (unless you classify the SK and mafia as the same).  Virt might actually be mafia because I think his doc claim might have been to bait somebody into actually claiming it.

If you guys want to keep the whale, whatever.  But I'll only change to 112 or JJ (or somebody else to prevent a tie)

I call anyone who's anti-town "scum"... sk, cult, mafia etc...

why don't you want to vote fwy?

anyways, I'm off to work soon... the votes are nicely almost tied up so we'll see how things swing when I get back

Just now, Dral said:

I call anyone who's anti-town "scum"... sk, cult, mafia etc...

why don't you want to vote fwy?

anyways, I'm off to work soon... the votes are nicely almost tied up so we'll see how things swing when I get back

Because I don't trust 112.

4 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

When did he say this? I thought he was saying that it's better to post more because it helps the town.

He said that TPs who tend to post more are generally helpful, even if reads are wrong.  This was in response to me asking him why I thought that he thought that I was TP/why I wouldn't be in the lynch pool.

Now, he has me in his lynch pool...based on what?  A PM that 112 allegedly saw me in?

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

And how certain are you that it was for this game, and not HG SL like I said it was?

Very considering you just said you were only in one allegedly.

At first you were maybe in one to get rid of the notification (which you do not need to enter the conversation to do), then maybe not in one, and now you're saying you definitely were in a Sealand message?

Just now, One one two said:

Very considering you just said you were only in one allegedly.

At first you were maybe in one to get rid of the notification (which you do not need to enter the conversation to do), then maybe not in one, and now you're saying you definitely were in a Sealand message?

I decided to check the timeline from when you "caught" me and when the post from Baer/Bassi was said.  Email notifications say that g_bassi replied in that PM around 12:10 noon EST (so 9:10 PST).  Your post came around the same time, no?

1 hour ago, thejazz97 said:

I'll let your not-unvoting slide :P 

Fwy - 5

BW, Falcon, AV - 2

AFAICT.

Fwybwed, BW, Qwags, JJ, TL, and Bassi I have not yet seen vote.

@thejazz97

Falcon unvoted BW and voted fwy on page 11 and BW voted fwy on page 13

Since you let Dral slide on the unvote, there are now 2 votes on  AV, 2 votes on BW, 2 votes on Falcon, and 6 votes on fwybwed

I would agree with most that a player of BW's experience should not be lynched in the first round without compelling evidence of a mafia link.

In the instance of 112, she claimed Sheriff and with no counter claim, we must assume she is who she says she is. Therefore, we must also assume that fwybwed is indeed the SK and should be lynched. 112 can be lynched tomorrow if she isn't the Sheriff or is wrong about fwybwed. Fwybwed's continued absence doesn't help his case.

AV - While nowhere near being lynched, acts very scummy and never addresses reasons why he is tp instead of mafia. I believe AV is mafia and the Vig should take him out.

vote fwybwed

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I would agree with most that a player of BW's experience should not be lynched in the first round without compelling evidence of a mafia link.

In the instance of 112, she claimed Sheriff and with no counter claim, we must assume she is who she says she is. Therefore, we must also assume that fwybwed is indeed the SK and should be lynched. 112 can be lynched tomorrow if she isn't the Sheriff or is wrong about fwybwed. Fwybwed's continued absence doesn't help his case.

AV - While nowhere near being lynched, acts very scummy and never addresses reasons why he is tp instead of mafia. I believe AV is mafia and the Vig should take him out.

vote fwybwed

LOL

And why exactly are you TP?

I can't verify anything regarding the PM for the Hunger Games any more, as AV just checked my most recent message, and it now says he last observed it 1 minute ago. 

I don't doubt him though. He does keep checking the PM. And he's right that I did post something at that time.

So overall he seems legit on the PM front at least.

Archived