The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ned's Declassified School Survivor Guide....GAME OVER - Town Survived High School

AV.

vote DR. S

promises promises.... he can't do shiz for us... might as well lynch him now... (he always plays "omg, so many wives and kids, no time for mafia" when hes mafia... when he's TP, hes totally in on the game)

• -SN- pinned this topic
11 hours ago, Dral said:

oh gods.... who do we vote for now?

fweypotato!

11 hours ago, Dral said:

not fweypotato ?

11 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Yes he as well, though he was more active in the first rounds. The others have been less active than FWY, and FWY voted for stank at a time when his vote could've made a tie against jazz. This makes him less suspicious in my eyes.

11 hours ago, Dral said:

well if falcon comes up mafia... FWY will as well...

you should prove me wrong and vote "FWY"

Wow Dral you have tunnel vision....or you have a very bad fixation...I was away in the states...but made sure make my vote...Im back a work today...and you call me a potato...lol 

3 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

Might as well, vote for me. Don't know why I'm still alive. No excuses could make up for that much inactivity.

Really? You can't think of even 1?

My dog is lost. My aunt had a heart attack, but she's ok. I picked up a bunch of OT at work to pay the bills.

Those are freebies, next time I'll invoice you.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Really? You can't think of even 1?

My dog is lost. My aunt had a heart attack, but she's ok. I picked up a bunch of OT at work to pay the bills.

Those are freebies, next time I'll invoice you.

I'm saying there's no excuses for being this inactive. I have been really busy. Haven't even had a chance to sit down much over the last 4 days or so. But if I signed up I should have been reading and posting regardless. That's what I'm saying.

Archived