The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ned's Declassified School Survivor Guide....GAME OVER - Town Survived High School

AV.

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Because 112 is against me. Kaz is against me.

Given that these two are fairly trusted mafia players, if you came out with a result saying I'm mafia, which I'm not, it would only confirm their suspicions, if they aren't mafia. It would also mean you are mafia (or naive/psycho sheriff).

They (and you) would then proceed to build their case against a TP, namely me, and lynch me now if not later.

But then again, I doubt your result is me.

I just think it's a weird thought. If I was regular TP and sheriff was about to announce an investigation result, my first thought would not be that it might be me. That's all I'm sayin...

Just now, JohnLocke said:

I just think it's a weird thought. If I was regular TP and sheriff was about to announce an investigation result, my first thought would not be that it might be me. That's all I'm sayin...

It wasn't my first thought though... bassi was...

Alrighty. The mafia I hit was 112. 

Vote 112 

If I die, I'm suspicious of Bassi, KH, Dr. S, Gstank, and maybe Jazz 

I investigated zfetch the first round. However I think the mafia also investigated him because the wagon to get him lynched started before I could say anything.

Also recall 112 calling out Zfetch for being SK ... 

So I'd look at the names on the Zfetch wagon pretty closely. Very likely to be a few mafia in there. 

3 hours ago, Time Lord said:

You said that otherwise and Qwags aren't talking about the game, as if that's even worth noting. They always are.

It seems like you're just trying to make it look like you're scumhunting. You could have just said that Dr.S is off topic, but that's already been said before so it would be a pretty pointless post to make. That's why you had to add otherwise and Qwags.

good one. You caught me.

Or you know, maybe I'm on vacation and haven't really been paying attention except when I'm almost black out drunk... thats my excuse anyways, whats your excuse for being so bad ? :P

Man I gotta start voting when I first get my gut feels.

vote 112

I also have to wonder about people who want me to be more active, that's not my game and never has been. Making jokes/off topic silliness with Aladeen is newer but still consistent.  I almost always vote off of gut feeling when there isn't a confirmed target.

NIGHTFALL 2

Buzz Rodriguez was buried beneath a shelf of books in the school library which was pushed down on him by the student body.

The SK did not or could not react!

Loomer and his friends attempted to take out Gordon "Gordy" the Janitor, but he managed to escape and lock himself in a secret closet in the school.

The Vigilante decided that Missy Meany was no longer needed in the school's quest to out the drug dealers.

--------------

Players:

1. thejazz97

2. Qwags

3. JohnLocke

4. fwybwed

5. falcon45ca

6. Time Lord

7. g_bassi13

8. Aladeen

9. Zfetch

10. Dr.Strangelove