The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

There have been a lot of inactive people in this game especially when there was a pledge. 

Virtanen

Dr.S

JJ

Fwybwed 

Qwags

Bassi

Kaka

JL

Mau5

etc...

Now I'm sure some people have reasonable excuses and their activity is not correlated to their faction,  but you'd have to think some people in that list are hiding in the shadows due to their faction.

Dr.S, mau5 and JL stand out to me since they haven't contributed yet, but have had numerous opportunities to do so. (Based on their posting patterns)

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I asked Virt/Kassian multiple times in our PM to stop and he refused to listen so he will be removed the game. I'll look for a sub but if I can't find one soon his role will be God killed.

This game has become a fracking mess and I'm seriously disappointed.

Thank you. Sorry about the situation. It is still round 1 though so there is hope for salvation. Dral said he would stay if Kass was gone so there is that.

1 minute ago, Kassian87 said:

I did nothing that warrants a ban tho

Oh please Virt, the whole damn thread knows you're an asshat. nobody will say it though - and since my last post wasn't clear enough; I'm out - Perma Out; This community is toxic, and unwelcoming.

Let me simplify this with a gif; One last time; To my haters;

2q30v9f.jpg

Later.

I have internet now and can actually put together a decent write-up. mobile WOAT

a few thoughts:

1) Alain Vigneault - I think a lot of his reasoning is odd or faulty, but I don't consider that inherently scummy. For now the feeling I get is that he's TP.

2) JohnLocke - typically i have a good read on him. he's right that I don't call him out when I'm TP, but I also don't remember a time when he's been in the mafia and I's been in the town. scum-coloured for reasons earlier outlined

3) Dr.Strangelove - making few posts, although those he has made were quite fruitful as Z says above.

4) Time Lord - slanking.

5) Aladeen - tunneling me and doing a poor job of it at that.

6) g_bassi - slanking hard. there's not much more to say about him. i can't be mindful of that and label him anything but scummy

7) 112 - God-like and town.

8) Kaz - most likely TP

9) Chris - see: AV

10) Mau5 - he tunneled me hard and then stopped posting. my gut tells me he's town. but taking an analytic approach and applying it to his posts I don't see how he can't be a wolf.

11) Falcon - I feel like he should have more to say for some reason.

12) Kassian87 - RIP

13) Zfetch - I appreciate his posts so far with mind to the fact that they're quite grounded for Z.

14) JJ - usually I don't pay much mind to what he's saying as he's always posted a lot of fluff. this time around I don't even notice the fluff, though. he's changed his game up, which isn't a bad thing necessarily. although if we're looking at his metagame does set off alarm bells (sirens, as it were).

15) Qwags/Dral - RIP(?)

16) Kakanucks - neutral read as she hasn't been in the game yet

17) fwybwed - personally I want to give him the benefit of the doubt w/r/t the PM situation, but at the same time i have to acknowledge that without an explanation as to what exactly he was doing, he looks bad. obviously the message was related to the game considering his response. i just hope he's not a TP special

18) King Heffy - hmm. The correct choice probably is to lynch fwyb. Heffy always pushes for the 'obvious' choice when it exists, and he especially likes to do it when he's mafia. s'all

19) Blue Jay - town-lean

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

Oh please Virt, the whole damn thread knows you're an asshat. nobody will say it though - and since my last post wasn't clear enough; I'm out - Perma Out; This community is toxic, and unwelcoming.

Let me simplify this with a gif; One last time; To my haters;

2q30v9f.jpg

Later.

Reported for personal attack

2 hours ago, One one two said:

Re: JL: 'gut feeling' and he's watching his words too much. He seems afraid to say much of anything and is just playing way too cautiously. Also, back when the TS incident happened he was one of the more outspoken people. BW's post regarding rigging allegations was odd considering no one was saying anything like that in the thread. (Maybe Chris?) It's a loose infetence but could have some merit to it.

Maybe I've grown up. 

25 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

There have been a lot of inactive people in this game especially when there was a pledge. 

Virtanen

Dr.S

JJ

Fwybwed 

Qwags

Bassi

Kaka

JL

Mau5

etc...

Now I'm sure some people have reasonable excuses and their activity is not correlated to their faction,  but you'd have to think some people in that list are hiding in the shadows due to their faction.

Dr.S, mau5 and JL stand out to me since they haven't contributed yet, but have had numerous opportunities to do so. (Based on their posting patterns)

are you fracking kidding me?! I've posted like 10 times this round... AND most of them are on topic if not all of them

Archived