The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Just frustrated by Qwags being a total potato.  Asking for a godkill is weak as hell in the first round,  BW put the effort in to come with an awesome theme and is rewarded with this garbage.

Then stop being such a dbag to qwags, if people were being gas dickish to me as you jackasses are being to him I would want to quit too so take your own fracking advice and start respecting BW's game by not being such an ass to him that goes for 112 as well and everyone else attacking qwags cause he doesn't play to your own fracked up expectations. 

Now you say I need to give an explanation about why I think 112 is Mafia, I did KH she is the one saying that she thinks I'm Mafia cause I jokingly voted 3rd on bandwagon so get your head out of your arse or stop so obviously protecting your scummy team mate.

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Now you say I need to give an explanation about why I think 112 is Mafia, I did KH she is the one saying that she thinks I'm Mafia cause I jokingly voted 3rd on bandwagon so get your head out of your arse or stop so obviously protecting your scummy team mate.

I meant fbpotato needed to explain the PM...

Yeah, on a personal note, the abuse Qwags is getting is pretty disgusting.  I don't think he's ever been helpful as TP but how he chooses to play is up to him.  It would be good for him to be more active in games but I really don't see why we have to ban him or discourage him from playing just because his style isn't liked by 2-3 players.

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

After reading and knowing what happens a page or so down the line, makes this post by Bassi extremely suspicious. Of course Bassi's logic is sound since we are dealing with Virtanen after all, but still, being hesitant to vote for someone thinking the investigation was false, looks like Bassi knew too much. Or "TMI" as you kids call it.

Virt is Virt. If I knew anything for certain I wouldn't have posted a word.

45 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Then stop being such a dbag to qwags, if people were being gas dickish to me as you jackasses are being to him I would want to quit too so take your own fracking advice and start respecting BW's game by not being such an ass to him that goes for 112 as well and everyone else attacking qwags cause he doesn't play to your own fracked up expectations. 

Just because something was a joke doesn't mean one can't read into it.

Archived