The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

Right now, I have fwybwed as the number 1 target. Reasons:

-He's made the 2nd least number of posts next to Kaka, who stated that he/she would not be able to post until Monday.

-When he has posted, he has made "go with the flow" type of posts: 1st attacking AV when AV was the popular target at the time, then attacked me, probably thinking "I can call out the noob and nobody will bat an eye."

-He hasn't posted in over 12 hours, despite the fact that others and myself have seen him not only on the forums, but on this page. He has been the 2nd hardest slanker next to falcon, imo, but at least Falcon is responding and offering his thoughts on the game so far and defending himself when called out.

-He has been called out several times about his PM'ing, and as I am typing this right now, offers the weakest response possible.

By this point, I think it's obvious he is not TP. He is either a special with a terrible plan, or Mafia.

4 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Keep an eye out for fwybwed. His name has popped up several times on my screen, but has only posted twice, and nothing in the last 11 hours.

Thats curious...seems like some people want to call me out....interesting. Ill be back after Dinner... I want read more on this PM situation 

5 minutes ago, One one two said:

Re: JL: 'gut feeling' and he's watching his words too much. He seems afraid to say much of anything and is just playing way too cautiously. Also, back when the TS incident happened he was one of the more outspoken people. BW's post regarding rigging allegations was odd considering no one was saying anything like that in the thread. (Maybe Chris?) It's a loose infetence but could have some merit to it.

That might be reading too much into nothing but that's also a pretty damn good thought

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Right now, I have fwybwed as the number 1 target. Reasons:

-He's made the 2nd least number of posts next to Kaka, who stated that he/she would not be able to post until Monday.

-When he has posted, he has made "go with the flow" type of posts: 1st attacking AV when AV was the popular target at the time, then attacked me, probably thinking "I can call out the noob and nobody will bat an eye."

-He hasn't posted in over 12 hours, despite the fact that others and myself have seen him not only on the forums, but on this page. He has been the 2nd hardest slanker next to falcon, imo, but at least Falcon is responding and offering his thoughts on the game so far and defending himself when called out.

-He has been called out several times about his PM'ing, and as I am typing this right now, offers the weakest response possible.

By this point, I think it's obvious he is not TP. He is either a special with a terrible plan, or Mafia.

Pretty good points here BJ (other than the pm point I'm not a fan of using someone pming as a reason to vote them out) I would like to hear from FWY regarding these points before voting for him however

Just now, Dr.Strangelove said:

Pretty good points here BJ (other than the pm point I'm not a fan of using someone pming as a reason to vote them out) I would like to hear from FWY regarding these points before voting for him however

Which is why I haven't casted yet. I'm waiting for him to respond, but unless he blows my mind, I'm pretty sure my hunch is right.

Just now, Dr.Strangelove said:

It shouldn't be the primary reason but if someone's already acting scummy it should be used as supporting evidence, especially when the defence is softer than Mason Raymond.

56 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

I don't disagree but could you provide some reasoning behind this I'm getting a mostly neutral read on him ATM

I forgot we had 48hrs  this round so I'll wait to do my full summary post until tomorrow or tonight after the game

For now

AV's response to my post was TP IMO

112 is a strong TP read

Aladeen is really playing like Mafia Aladeen he's not scumhunting and he's  going OT

KH is also avoiding game talk apart from one or two small posts (he's not the only one doing this but I'm arbitrarily picking on him

Falcon is Slanking from game talk pretty badly as well

Chris is a null read for me right now some posts are scummy some are really TP

BJ is a great addition to the crew so far but lets be honest everything's better with (a) BJ

Asstanen87 is as of right now the guy I'd be most in favor of voting out

- Otisperiments are WOAT and honestly pretty scummy

- He's brutally MIA

- If he flips TP he's not a major loss

Listen you wife beater, me making 1 post a day is more useful than the stupidity you spew. 

Also good riddance (Qwags is a joke)

yeah... so I was gonna say that I'm about to go to work and will catch up later... but after reading the last couple pages I'm not even sure I want to play in this game...

Virt man, wife beater jokes are not funny and pretty inappropriate

I am sorry. From here on out I will stop doing anything that might be considered game-solving. Instead I will jump into the thread every day or two to set a vote for no other reason than to keep myself alive. And maybe I will write something sort-of-on-topic-but-not-really if I'm feeling generous. This way we can all be happy.

Kaz, you should join the dark side with me.

Archived