The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

If I was the sheriff, I probably would have investigated Aladeenis to see how big his penis was... but I would be very disappointed in the end...

I'd also probably investigate... AV - he seems like he might actually be TP this time around...

44 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I think we need to see more from Jazz, Dral, and JL.

Not likely to happen - I don't really have time to play and you guys are way to active to keep up... too many pages every time I log on... I didn't up cause I didn't want to sign the activity pledge, but BW asked me to sub and said any activity would be better...

Not really a big deal tho, I'm just regular TP and not interesting at all - toss me in a TBT

27 minutes ago, Dral said:

If I was the sheriff, I probably would have investigated Aladeenis to see how big his penis was... but I would be very disappointed in the end...

I'd also probably investigate... AV - he seems like he might actually be TP this time around...

Well now the mafia can certainly rule you out as sheriff since it's so obvious my Aladenis can only be described as the following:

Gigantic

Huge

Enormous

Vast

Extensive

Massive

Colossal

Mammoth

Immense

Monumental

Titanic

Elephantine

Gargantuan

Mega

Monstorous 

Humongous

Hulking

Ginormous

Majestic

Glorious

Aladeen

Awe Inspiring

A Wonder of The World

Epic

Universal

Behemoth 

Lucious

and finally

Wangtastic

Just now, Aladeen said:

Well now the mafia can certainly rule you out as sheriff since it's so obvious my Aladenis can only be described as the following:

Gigantic

Huge

Enormous

Vast

Extensive

Massive

Colossal

Mammoth

Immense

Monumental

Titanic

Elephantine

Gargantuan

Mega

Monstorous 

Humongous

Hulking

Ginormous

Majestic

Glorious

Aladeen

Awe Inspiring

A Wonder of The World

Epic

Universal

Behemoth 

Lucious

and finally

Wangtastic

meh, I've seen bigger ;)

Guess who's back.

Back again.

This round I should be more active.
I've skimmed up until round 2 nightfall and I still need to read the rest.

I got about 20 pages which I still have yet to analyze due to inactivity, so this may take a while.
Results should be promising.

3 hours ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

but if your looking for other suggestions what about TL? That attempt at a CFD was terribad and no matter what excuse TL used to down play it , it was a scummy move

No it wasn't.

It was a good move that made Aladeen and AV look more towny and made you look more scummy

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Coming out of nowhere to make a post only about yourself isn't scummy?

If your talking about y response to you when you tried to start a CFD on me I wasn't coming out of nowhere I'm almost always around near nightfall I just usually dont post unless I feel the need to post something or change my vote doesn't change the fact that trying to CFD someone is scummy

2 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

If your talking about y response to you when you tried to start a CFD on me I wasn't coming out of nowhere I'm almost always around near nightfall I just usually dont post unless I feel the need to post something or change my vote doesn't change the fact that trying to CFD someone is scummy

Even if my primary intention was to CFD on you, why would there be anything wrong with trying to lynch a person who's probably mafia instead of a person who came up TP?

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Even if my primary intention was to CFD on you, why would there be anything wrong with trying to lynch a person who's probably mafia instead of a person who came up TP?

Because in general trying to last minute swing a lynch is incredibly scummy regardless of the outcome and when I eventually die I hope people look much more closely at your attempt to CFD me given that im TP

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Guess who's back.

Back again.

This round I should be more active.
I've skimmed up until round 2 nightfall and I still need to read the rest.

I got about 20 pages which I still have yet to analyze due to inactivity, so this may take a while.
Results should be promising.

Turns out I get distracted by the deep dark interwebz.

Be back sometime soon.

1 hour ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Because in general trying to last minute swing a lynch is incredibly scummy regardless of the outcome and when I eventually die I hope people look much more closely at your attempt to CFD me given that im TP

If a last minute vote swing is generally considered to be incredibly scummy regardless of the outcome, why would I be dumb enough to make it look like I was trying one?

And if you are TP, the CFD would have been done to lynch a TP instead of a TP. Great mafia plan.

7 hours ago, Aladeen said:

I think everyone should put who they think Jay Jay should TBT... ultimately JJ makes the final decision but I think it would be good to see where everyone stands.

If I was JJ I would give heavy consideration to

KH 

TL 

JL 

Zfetch 

BJ

Jazz 

I would personally group them as such

KH vs. JL

TL vs. Zfetch

BJ vs. Jazz 

That keeps the pairs Contributor vs. Slanker. Hopefully it induces the slanker to post more and if the contributor is actually TP it gives them a better chance of surviving as if we truly are even with how much we consider each mafia or TP I guess it's better to vote out the slanker. 

BJ Vs. Jazz would probably be my ultimate choice and TBH because of the whole anon thing and the fact that he is a noob (and come on how many times have we seen noobs put on mafia team even though I don't think BW would have rigged it I think there may be some kind of noob curse) I do think BJ is mafia.

Hey what the heck! I'm TP 

Archived