The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

Begin round 5!

Nightfall will be tomorrow (Monday) at 9:00 PM. 

Alive (9):

1) Alain Vigneault

2) JohnLocke

5) Aladeen

8) Kaz

10) Mau5

11) Falcon

12) Kassian87 thejazz

13) Zfetch

15) Qwags Dral

Dead (10): Fwybwed, g_bassi, 112, otherwise, Kakanucks, King Heffy, Blue Jay, Dr. Strangelove, Time Lord, JJ

Lord Ramsey Bolton - 1-shot bulletproof JOAT: Strongman, Doctor save, Role investigation abilities

Lord Harald Karstark - Redirector - Heffy

Lord Smalljon Umber - Jailkeeper - TL

2 Bolton Supporters - Mafia Goon - Kaka, ???

2 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

Lord Ramsey Bolton - 1-shot bulletproof JOAT: Strongman, Doctor save, Role investigation abilities

Lord Harald Karstark - Redirector - Heffy

Lord Smalljon Umber - Jailkeeper - TL

2 Bolton Supporters - Mafia Goon - Kaka, ???

I wrote this out because I wanted to clarify it for myself. Kaz claimed he got a save and said he was going to use it on JJ. This was clearly a lie. 

I don't buy Mau5.

I think the mafia plan is to purposely make Kaz look scummy.  Why would Kaz even reveal that or why even want to protect JJ, when his ability has expired?  By voting Kaz out, the JOAT can still use their abilities (ie. Strongman, Investigate - kinda useless though, and whatever else they can do.

Mau5 is definitely the JOAT, and I think Kaz is the goon (hence why they tried to tie the vote on him and not Heffy)

So if it is Kaz and Mau is not the last  maf what do you guys think.

Back to Jazz and Dral or Potato JL?

Zfetch is 100% clear in my mind now. 

AV playing the Mafia game of a lifetime? 

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

I don't buy Mau5.

I think the mafia plan is to purposely make Kaz look scummy.  Why would Kaz even reveal that or why even want to protect JJ, when his ability has expired?  By voting Kaz out, the JOAT can still use their abilities (ie. Strongman, Investigate - kinda useless though, and whatever else they can do.

Mau5 is definitely the JOAT, and I think Kaz is the goon (hence why they tried to tie the vote on him and not Heffy)

I will agree but it depends on what Kaz flips if Kaz flips JOAT then I think Mau may have a legit case if Kaz flips goon then I still think mau is mafia and this was a Hail Mary play by outted Mafia

Honestly Mau it would have been better if you didn't announce it at all and told us after the kill went through at nightfall. If the kill had of gone through no one else could or would have claimed the kill. Then you would still have been lock cleared. 

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I don't buy Mau5.

Where the **** did I try to tie the vote on him. Please show me. 

Bleh. I'm almost at the point of resignation. I understand the weariness from Aladeen and AV. I would be too if someone else had said what I'm saying now. 

I got on the computer around 7pm today. Not sure if I would make it to the next round, and feeling good about my Round 4 odds I went for mystery box and was rewarded a kill. I was looking for a few a lists to see what the remaining players thought about their scum reads. I trusted Aladeen's list the most as he is confirmed TP and picked Kaz. As mentioned, I had my doubts on Kaz too so this was the perfect kill and it would have been a good round as we were able to get rid of two of the most suspicious players (I know I was 3rd on that list but whatever). 

Furthermore, even if Kaz flipped mafia or TP, I would have been confirmed TP at the very least and would have cleared my name. 

Archived