The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

4 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I bluffed on JJ because he was also confirmed TP. The hope was that Falcon and Jazz would protect Aladeen and Falcon respectively.

@thejazz97 Did you try to save anyone? Or do you still have it?

The only reason I can imagine he acted on me was because all the town specials were rendered useless and he had no better option than to try and block my potential mystery box action.

Yeah I used my save on him last night.

6 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

1. mfw

What does him calling me scummy have to do with anything? He blocked me because he had nobody better to use it on. It wasn't random, I was arguably the most suspicious of TL all game long.

I can't think of any other reason he'd do it.

2. I've been Dral'd for several days sry

1.  So if you were suspicious of him the whole game, why not push for his lynch in round 2 instead of otherwise?

2. --------

The only way I see Zfetch as Mafia is if he and his team planned to fabricate TL (and subsequently Kaz) in order to gain TP credit.  Therefore, all these claims are bogus.

But I do feel confident that Mau5 and Kaz are the remaining members.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

We learn more about lynching Kaz.  But FWIW, I don't mind lynching Mau5.

Both Mau5 and Kaz have too convenient stories imo.

True.

I don't get what Kaz was saying when he said he's been Dral'd for several days... drunk? IDK.

4 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

True.

I don't get what Kaz was saying when he said he's been Dral'd for several days... drunk? IDK.

I think drunk but it's not really important as it has to do with him reading the thread.

#1 is way more important to this game. 

As a sidenote, I still see no reason why the Mafia wouldn't vote for Mau5 if he was TP back in the the first TBT.  They went out of their way to lead a lynch on otherwise and tried to do the same in Dr.S.

9 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I saved myself you potatoes. The JJ claim was a bluff. Aladeen being secretive about his mystery box made me fear the worst so I saved myself. I'm willing to bet the Mafia strongmanned JJ to make me look bad.

Oh is that so? 

We know that's impossible because Dr. S is dead even though I jailed him. 

VOTE KAZ

18 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

They get to use the JOAT abilities more than once if you read the role PM carefully

To which they strong-manned Dr.S in round 3.

You can't use abilities twice in a row.

As the JOAT you have access to strongman kills, role investigations and saves. You can cycle through these abilities as many times as you wish however you must complete a cycle of every ability before you can use an ability again. For example, if you use the strongman kill first, you must wait until after you've used the investigation and the save until you can use it again. 

It does say for saves but regardless you do have to cycle through all abilities before using one again.   So, maybe, just maybe, they were able to strongman JJ  (as you said)

Though not sure why they would need to strongman him since you didn't save him and I don't think anybody else saved him.

Not my issue.  You and Mau5 aren't TP

VOTE KAZ

Wait so me not revealing my box  to everyone was the reason Kaz used his save on himself and not maus last second post about killing Kaz? 

I think there is too much smoke here for Kaz not to be Mafia. No way the Mafia risk targeting JJ if they thought he was telling the truth about his dirty box. 

I will reveal my box now: I used it this round and received a save as well and I will be flipping a coin and saving either myself or falcon. I didn't want to reveal because I hadn't opened it yet and I didn't want the Mafia targeting me and not allowing me to open it this round.  So falcon don't jail me this round if that was ever your plan jail whoever you think is most likely town and/or most important to be here next round. 

I will use it this round because if we don't kill the JOAT he gets a strongman kill next round. 

Archived