The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

NIGHTFALL 5

Kaz was lynched. He was:

Spoiler

You are a Bolton supporter and a Mafia Goon. You win when Town can no longer control the lynch. 

As Mafia, you have access to the Factional Night Kill Night Action. Players targeted with this action will die at the end of the Night unless protected. Submit your Night Action each night in the Mafia PM.

If no Mafia submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mafia players.

In the night, Aladeen was killed! He was:

Spoiler

You are a Stark supporter and are a regular TP. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

You can Pray to the Gods (use the mystery box) ONCE per game to potentially acquire an ability. If you wish to access the Mystery Box, let me know in this role PM and I will give you a randomized result. The deadline to use the Mystery Box is 8:00 PM each round. You can also use an acquired ability on the same round you received it OR you can save it for as long as you like. 

Begin round 6.

Alive (7):

1) Alain Vigneault

2) JohnLocke

10) Mau5

11) Falcon

12) Kassian87 thejazz

13) Zfetch

15) Qwags Dral

Dead (12): Fwybwed, g_bassi, 112, otherwise, Kakanucks, King Heffy, Blue Jay, Dr. Strangelove, Time Lord, JJ, Aladeen, Kaz

Well technically, it could be anyone but me and Falcon. But mau5es play has been off and his lack of substance paired along with a mystery box claim that turned out to be a lie, much like TL's and Kaz's, means the chances he is the final mafia is pretty damn high.

List of players left:

Alive (7):

1) Alain Vigneault

2) JohnLocke

10) Mau5

11) Falcon

12) Kassian87 thejazz

13) Zfetch

15) Qwags Dral

Confirmed TP:

Myself and Falcon

Pretty much confirmed TP:

AV

--Everyone else--

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Well technically, it could be anyone but me and Falcon. But mau5es play has been off and his lack of substance paired along with a mystery box claim that turned out to be a lie, much like TL's and Kaz's, means the chances he is the final mafia is pretty damn high.

List of players left:

Alive (7):

1) Alain Vigneault

2) JohnLocke

10) Mau5

11) Falcon

12) Kassian87 thejazz

13) Zfetch

15) Qwags Dral

Confirmed TP:

Myself and Falcon

Pretty much confirmed TP:

AV

--Everyone else--

Yeah, if he actually submitted a kill on kai, it would have gone through.  It was a lie then and its a lie now.

Also, the whole Kaka/Mau5 tbt was all we needed to know about his faction this game.

Also, I'm ashamed in a lot of you.

Back in my day, people gave rep to the host on the first post as a way of saying thanks ahead of time.

Nowadays, we have a host who gives us a great theme and a well-organized game that has lead to even MORE activity than Zodiac v2 and there is a whopping one rep supplied on the OP. (Supplied by yours truly fyi)

You're all dethpicable. 

daffy.png

It wasn't a lie. Everything I've said has been truthful. 

Kaz somehow had a save, and the kill didn't go through. It was not redirected nor blocked. You guys are digging your own graves and I'm not going to feel bad about it. 

I've been pushing for the lynch of Kaz since round 2. Say I'm the JOAT, you guys are saying that I gave up my only teammate to look better?? Now it would be 1 mafia vs 6 TP? Ridiculous. 

Just please explain like I'm 5 the logic you are following. What endgame do you think I was trying to go for? I thought he was the JOAT, he wasn't. But he still was saved when I used my kill. Or maybe he was put in jail again. I don't know. 

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Yeah, if he actually submitted a kill on kai, it would have gone through.  It was a lie then and its a lie now.

Also, the whole Kaka/Mau5 tbt was all we needed to know about his faction this game.

Yes, that TBT decided everything. 

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

RIP Aladeen. If PMing was allowed, this game would have been over 5 rounds ago.

Kaz being a goon means the JOAT is still out there and I can't see it being anyone else but Mau5. 

Vote mau5

Please explain this to me the best you can. What was I trying to go for by claiming to the thread I tried to kill kaz, and then persisting the vote be on Kaz. 

Why would I announce it and bring total attention to myself like that? I would have been fine not saying anything, but I did because I knew Kaz was lying. Please for the love of anything that is holy explain. We still got 1 mafia, and yet you guys are still coming for me. I just don't see it. 

Archived