The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Wait so me not revealing my box  to everyone was the reason Kaz used his save on himself and not maus last second post about killing Kaz? 

I think there is too much smoke here for Kaz not to be Mafia. No way the Mafia risk targeting JJ if they thought he was telling the truth about his dirty box. 

I will reveal my box now: I used it this round and received a save as well and I will be flipping a coin and saving either myself or falcon. I didn't want to reveal because I hadn't opened it yet and I didn't want the Mafia targeting me and not allowing me to open it this round.  So falcon don't jail me this round if that was ever your plan jail whoever you think is most likely town and/or most important to be here next round. 

I will use it this round because if we don't kill the JOAT he gets a strongman kill next round. 

You were confirmed TP, not sure why Kaz was afraid of using his box on you or whatever his excuse was for using it on him.

10 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Wait so me not revealing my box  to everyone was the reason Kaz used his save on himself and not maus last second post about killing Kaz? 

Pfft, stop pretending that not everyone has already seen your box

Also, WOAT slip up by Kaz

2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

It does say for saves but regardless you do have to cycle through all abilities before using one again.   So, maybe, just maybe, they were able to strongman JJ  (as you said)

Though not sure why they would need to strongman him since you didn't save him and I don't think anybody else saved him.

Not my issue.  You and Mau5 aren't TP

VOTE KAZ

You're going to owe me an apology at the end of the round or game. 

Archived