The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

domi was a non factor. him and subban had some bad blood i guess. someone was saying that gaunce might be traded around xmas, maybe to sudbury

I agree, Domi was a non factor and made himself look pretty immature, especially for his misconduct. Typical Domi. After the whistle goes, Domi uses his "toughness". He goes over to cross check Bignell in his lower back and targets where there is no padding. Then he mugs him from behind and tackles him and the linesman to the ice. Starts throwing some gloved shots at Bignell's body.

Subban and Domi are very good friends off the ice. At the draft when Jordan was still waiting to be selected, Domi noticed he still didn't go yet and was waiting a long time, so he took off his PHX jersey and sat with Subban until he was chosen. Said he didn't want Jordan to sit alone and wanted to support his friend. So i found the scrum a bit odd. Could just be on-ice competitiveness, rather than bad blood between them.

I agree, Domi was a non factor and made himself look pretty immature, especially for his misconduct. Typical Domi. After the whistle goes, Domi uses his "toughness". He goes over to cross check Bignell in his lower back and targets where there is no padding. Then he mugs him from behind and tackles him and the linesman to the ice. Starts throwing some gloved shots at Bignell's body.

Subban and Domi are very good friends off the ice. At the draft when Jordan was still waiting to be selected, Domi noticed he still didn't go yet and was waiting a long time, so he took off his PHX jersey and sat with Subban until he was chosen. Said he didn't want Jordan to sit alone and wanted to support his friend. So i found the scrum a bit odd. Could just be on-ice competitiveness, rather than bad blood between them.

I didn't know doni did that at the draft. thanks for sharing that.

they were getting pretty mouthy in the box, but then again Domi was laughing when he went back to the box in the next period

I didn't know doni did that at the draft. thanks for sharing that.

There's some behind the scenes videos following Domi from the draft.

Horvat is in one and Subban in another.

Bo Horvat one:

Subban one:

Edited by playboi19

the reason I conpare hin to toews is that they both play the gane the right way and don't cheat. they are both good defensively starting with faceoffs. from there they both make good passes have good shots and are good positional players.

like toews he does all the little things and lets the offence come to him.

Best way to describe Bo is he uses his body like David Backes, but he plays like a Jonathan Toews or maybe Bergeron. But i honestly think he's just a different type of player. I saw him at practice last week and man.. his skating has improved drastically.

Hey LK, I bet I speak for a bunch of cdc'ers when I say I really appreciate the ongoing scouting reports. it's exciting that we have a legitimate prospect like this and also to be able to follow his progression closely in this way!

i get to London fairly often, if I get to a game I'll have to swing by and say hello.