The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

It's because Domi can't play D worth crap so they need Horvat to cover for him. The guy floats so much and gets alot of his points on the powerplay. I think his real attitude is showing this season.

Anyways, it's idiotic to not be playing Horvat at center, but I guess London's defensive game is so poor Hunter is trying to balance things out.

There's underlying competition with Horvat and Domi ever since the draft, then when Domi didn't make team Canada, that just added to it. I know they're still close, but Domi has been all about himself ever since that. He almost goes out of his way not to pass to Bo.

There's underlying competition with Horvat and Domi ever since the draft, then when Domi didn't make team Canada, that just added to it. I know they're still close, but Domi has been all about himself ever since that. He almost goes out of his way not to pass to Bo.

he's always been all about himself... he may have gotten even worse, but he's never really been a team player.

^Considering his old man's antics, surprised the dude isn't on display in the city zoo.

Tie is the typical "hockey dad". Max actually told his dad not to come around for awhile after something happened when Domi didn't make Canada, everybody knew because Tie wasn't in his private suite for a month or so.

back on topic, Bo got his 25th early in the game on a wicked shot through the 5 hole tonight. more line juggling

• Upvote 1

you watching the game? wtf happened?

they let the spitfires into the game lol. just a couple bounces strung together crashing the net.

2 goals for Bo tonight bringing him to 26 goals and 40 assists. 66 points. Created a lot of chances tonight, clicked really well feeding Zadorov lots of passes to the point. Played with Domi and Anderson.

they let the spitfires into the game lol. just a couple bounces strung together crashing the net.

2 goals for Bo tonight bringing him to 26 goals and 40 assists. 66 points. Created a lot of chances tonight, clicked really well feeding Zadorov lots of passes to the point. Played with Domi and Anderson.

spits were probably pumped. its mickey renaud night isn't it?

Hey I was wondering what you think of Zadorov if you always watch the team?

Niki is my favorite knight, just after Bo. Very complete defenseman, offensively and defensively. I think his ceiling is pretty high. Last year he was very good, this year he has the same points in 26 games, rather than 63. Just to put it in perspective. Big bodied D-man who is only getting better.