The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

I don't see a spot in the lineup for Bo when he returns from injury. My guess is it's back to London, which is the right move I think. Better for the Canucks; better for Bo.

Try squinting and looking sideways...and the great Benning said "let there be space" and the great sea of players was parted and room for one more created.

-one way is injuries, not to Horvat.

-one way is to waive Sestito.

-one way is to trade Sestito ,Hansen or Matthais for picks or prospects or defence.

Horvat will ...no... HAS made the team.

He just has to come back and keep doing what he was doing, only thing is over 9 games I expect him to actually do it better by the end of it.

It will be better for the Canucks and better for Horvat, try the squinting thing...

Edited by Rollieo Del Fuego
  • Upvote 1

Try squinting and looking sideways...and the Benning said "let there be space" and the great sea of players was parted and room for one more created.

-one way is to trade Sestito ,Hansen or Matthais for picks or prospects or defence.

Horvat will no has made the team.

He just has to come back and keep doing what he was doing, only thing is over 9 games I expect him to actually do it better by the end of it.

It will be better for the Canucks and better for Horvat, try the squinting thing...

Ehh?

Hansen's done great for a 9th rounder.

We now have 1st rounders ready to play with more upside just in this season then Hansen has left in his career.

We may need him, but as a part timer, 14th man.

You don't get rid of Hansen, Hansen gets rid of YOU!

tumblr_lxckoywdKE1qz88obo1_500.png

• Upvote 3

Try squinting and looking sideways...and the great Benning said "let there be space" and the great sea of players was parted and room for one more created.

Horvat will ...no... HAS made the team.

And so sayeth ye oh Rolleo the wise. Ye better hope the sagacious Mr Benning does not smite thy Bo to London, lest ye be reduced to retracting thine own word, etched in stone as thy committed so.

So with Corrado down in Utica is it official that Bo is a Canuck this year?

No other moves have to be made, Horvat could still be sent down before his 10th game but the only way that happens is if his shoulder injury keeps him from being 100% when he does return.

Otherwise his game is not going to disappear and Willie said all he has to do is keep doing what he was doing.

We will all be very glad he is with us by mid season...except those in the McDavid hunt.

^^^ that last line sounds extremely delusional.

Just pointing out that I have been commenting on here that Bo only has to keep playing solid mistake free hockey, like he has from game one, to stay with the team.

I have replied to many who think he is invisible or just no offence right from game one of exhibition season that they need to watch the game better.

With that last statement it is just the way it happened that Willie said as much after Bo got injured. I said it from game one.

Willie also said something like " We will have to see how he (Bo) does when he gets back", meaning Bo will get up to 9 games to prove he is at least as good an option as the worst of the 13 other forwards on the team.

Bo will be, beyond a shadow of a doubt, more valuable to the team then Sestito, Hansen or maybe even Matthias (who had a good game last time out), by mid season and then he will only get better.

Matthias is the only one of the 3 bottom players still with upside... sorry Tom your young but....

Delusional maybe but it is the way it is, Willie confirmed it.

I used to say in my younger days "Whatever's true for you" to state the obvious and end a disagreement.

I now say "Whatever's true for me", I like it better that way...

All in fun guys!

Also let me know if I am proven wrong, in any of the above, I will be happy to admit idiocy then!

@Rollieo Del Fuego

116277.jpg

and if Bo stays, you "called" it for all the wrong reasons - even a broken clock is right twice a day.

....alright...wrong reasons eh...hmmm.

edit, I am only right once a day...my watch just has the word "now" on it, works for me.

oh and what the hey Whatever's true for you!

Edited by Rollieo Del Fuego