The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Kulikov to Buffalo

27 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

What are Florida doing? This feels like such a step back for them especially with Brian Campbell and Erik Gudbranson already gone from the team. They were a very good defensive team last season. 

Pysyk's saving grace is half decent possession numbers.  That plays well with their new analytical approach.

They also must feel confident about re-signing Campbell I suppose.

1 hour ago, DeltaSwede said:

What are Florida doing? This feels like such a step back for them especially with Brian Campbell and Erik Gudbranson already gone from the team. They were a very good defensive team last season. 

Is there something that you know that the rest of us don't?  Sure, he has interest in returning to Chicago, but he is still with Florida for now.

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

Is there something that you know that the rest of us don't?  Sure, he has interest in returning to Chicago, but he is still with Florida for now.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes there bud. 

All indications are that he will be hitting UFA. 

2 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

Sorry if I stepped on your toes there bud. 

All indications are that he will be hitting UFA. 

I have no toes to step on "bud".  I have no horse in that race.  I'm pointing out that he's still in Florida.  Stamkos is hitting UFA as well, but he's still with TBL. 

I think Campbell is most likely leaving Florida especially if Chicago comes calling.

4 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

decent trade but the big news of the day is that vintage didn't make this thread. Where are you vintage????????????????? 

He's getting a massage and limbering up.. Gotta get in peak form and be well-rested for July 1! Vintage-Canuck is past his prime now.... gotta take care of his body.

5 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Rowe sucks.  Rapidly ruining what Tallon did there.

Whaaaaat,  you mean blowing up a first placed team isn't the way to do it^_^?

Surely analytics will save the day?

Archived