The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pokemon Go - Android / iOS

9 hours ago, c00kies said:

Just hatched two 10K eggs. I got two good pokemon, but both with bad CP: 230+ (not entirely sure, but around there) Snorlax and a 76 Dratini.

not strong CP at all, but those are pretty rare pokemon. not bad hatches, really. the more impressive thing, though, is that you managed to get two 10k eggs lol

10 hours ago, GLASSJAW said:

not strong CP at all, but those are pretty rare pokemon. not bad hatches, really. the more impressive thing, though, is that you managed to get two 10k eggs lol

I had them pretty much from the start lol. I don't play often except for commutes, which is why I'm so far behind :P

evolved my Gastlys to a Gengar - I think it's CP 1095, and I can level him up about 5 times, I think. Not a bad evolution, but not the best either.

Used an incense on a walk tonight and caught a lot of junk, but also an extra Pikachu (only my second), and a handful of very high level (500+) commons. Hatched three 5k eggs, none were noteworthy. 

I hatched another 5k egg today - Voltorb. I've hatched at least 5 of them so far. Really annoying. But I guess I can't complain too much, since I have never found one 'in the wild' before. If it werent for the eggs, I'd never be able to evolve it lmao