The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

1 minute ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Think whatever you want, I don't care anymore. I'll pop in every round to vote and provide my investigation target + result.

So what exactly would be the rationale for keeping you alive?

The only conceivable reason I can think of is because they want to make you look bad and have us lynch you.  But as long as you're alive, you're a huge threat to them.

Well, its quite simple.

We avoid lynching Kaz and focus on taking out other scummy players...perhaps a Falcon?

The actual sheriff/vig should take out Kaz in the event he's lying.  Don't claim, don't hint, don't anything, just kill.

Since the mafia won't bother taking this guy's vest out, it'll probably be Aladeen  or a confirmed TP like me or MR to go next.

There are Mafia specials out there. This super sherivig is more believable now. 

I'm sticking with my reads from now on. They have been bang on so far.

Dral and ilduce both dropped scummy inconsequential votes at the end. Dral's was especially scummy because he was piggy backing off another player's reads.

At the same time, I really want to put this JL/Zfetch theory to the test.

Vote JL

At this point, the only person still alive that I'm willing to go to war for is AV. There is a ton of scum stank on so many people.

It really doesn't help when there are people who have made like 5 total posts the whole game.

@JAY JAY at this point, everyone should vote each around or get GK'd. It's round 4 and there are people who have voted once and made like 2 posts. I'm looking at you Baka.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

At this point, the only person still alive that I'm willing to go to war for is AV. There is a ton of scum stank on so many people.

It really doesn't help when there are people who have made like 5 total posts the whole game.

@JAY JAY at this point, everyone should vote each around or get GK'd. It's round 4 and there are people who have voted once and made like 2 posts. I'm looking at you Baka.

I'm guilty on the voting front. Didn't even post a vote as the deadline came. Scenario was tough though, with the split/tie vote, and Aladeen already breaking it towards Fwybed. The other option was Kaz, and aside from lynching him being a bad idea, tying it would have been worse. 

48 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

There are Mafia specials out there. This super sherivig is more believable now. 

I'm sticking with my reads from now on. They have been bang on so far.

Dral and ilduce both dropped scummy inconsequential votes at the end. Dral's was especially scummy because he was piggy backing off another player's reads. voted for me

At the same time, I really want to put this JL/Zfetch theory to the test.

Vote JL

ftfy

Archived