The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

54 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Yeah... I'm going to vote Aladeen. As much as I think JL is scum as well, all ^ that is kinda telling.

I think if one is scum, both are. They vote together yet never interact (that I can remember), and both also have ties to Zfetch in the voting record (Z voted for both, ignoring everyone else's ideas, something scum!Z likes to do; JL also voted for Z and acted like he had been warning us all along.)

I'm happy with either one dying tonight. And assuming I'm not wrong, we then get the other one tomorrow.

Alright. I'm going to step back to avoid tunneling any further. I'm sure Aladeen will have plenty to say without me piling on any more.

No messing about tonight, folks. If there were 6 Mafia to begin, then this will be the last round if we get it wrong. I've put forward Aladeen and JohnLocke as my scum bets. One of those should be the lynch. I'm not picky which one; since Aladeen's lynch is gaining the most traction right now, I will vote Aladeen as well.

12 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Aladeen didn't die and I didn't receive a result for him, so I've been blocked somehow. The Mafia have more than 1 way to block.

MH, Fwy, and Baka were all TP, which leads me to believe from that initial wagon against me, Duce is likely Mafia

Aladeen is a strong Mafia read. His voting record is horrendous, and I have not forgotten his terrible attempt to waste my saves and subsequent flip-flop on the issue.

JL is also on my scum list, t his quickness to vote Duce with me after refusing to do it last round really doesn't sit well. Not to mention how he made sure that everyone knew he called out Zfetch, which makes me believe it was a bus.

If you're TP, for the love of God, vote them out. I'm actually feeling strongest about Aladeen at this point.

In order of scumminess:

Aladeen

JL

Duce

unvote vote Aladeen

Well looks like you will be hanging me no matter what I say. But I assure you I am TP and as such I am going to try my best to convince you I am TP especially since this could be a Lynch or lose scenario here.

Yah my voting sucks but I followed your votes man. You can't just look at the vote. You convinced me to vote MH. You are the one that wanted Fwybwed hung. If you will recall I wanted you to hang to see if you were telling the truth. As it were you were RBed. You say you were RBed again on investigation of me but how come it wasn't put into the nightfall report like before? 

11 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

It's a little thing, but this cockiness doesn't look good to me. If you're TP, how would it be a waste to have you confirmed?

More like it's a waste because you and your team blocked it.

This is what I was referring to with regards to JL in my last couple posts. He's been constantly reminding us that he called out Zfetch. That really is not a townie thing to do, nor is it a strong defense.

Elaborate on how he "potatoed"

@thejazz97 Would really hope if you could find that post from JL that put you off.

Me saying "waste" was not cockiness at all, it was because if you had have chosen a mafia player instead of me they would have died. 

I am willing to vote for anyone you want. I don't know who the mafia is but I swear I am not. 

If this is Lynch or Lose please take a closer look at someone else too because I am not mafia. 

11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Well looks like you will be hanging me no matter what I say. But I assure you I am TP and as such I am going to try my best to convince you I am TP especially since this could be a Lynch or lose scenario here.

Yah my voting sucks but I followed your votes man. You can't just look at the vote. You convinced me to vote MH. You are the one that wanted Fwybwed hung. If you will recall I wanted you to hang to see if you were telling the truth. As it were you were RBed. You say you were RBed again on investigation of me but how come it wasn't put into the nightfall report like before? 

Me saying "waste" was not cockiness at all, it was because if you had have chosen a mafia player instead of me they would have died. 

I am willing to vote for anyone you want. I don't know who the mafia is but I swear I am not. 

If this is Lynch or Lose please take a closer look at someone else too because I am not mafia. 

If Kaz is lying, then why didn't the real Homer take him out last night? 

5 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

FOURTH ROUND VOTING

Harder to analyse this as few names are known to us now.

But wow, Aladeen - well done. You lynched all four TP so far. Round of applause.

JL helped out with 3. (He did vote for Zfetch...as Z did for him...and these two do have that little bromance going on where they can 'always' read each other.)

Gbassi only voted twice, but both were for TP.

You say this but you don't look at how I came to those votes. 3 of them I never wanted to vote in the first place. BW, TL and 112 convinced me to vote Stamkos go back and read the first round you will see I am telling the truth. My MH vote was because I believed Kaz's claim and that he actually investigated MH. TL asked what prompted my change, I didn't want to say because I didn't want to out Kaz at that time. After actions were submitted, I pointed out his claim because there was no way that it wasn't going to come out anyway. Again read that round before nightfall. 

Even the vote on Fwybwed was only a last second vote to make sure there was no tie between him and Kaz. I didn't fully believe Kaz at that point and figured like BJ and like AV that voting for him would give us the most information. 

My vote for BJ was bad but he was my suspect from the very beginning of the game. Again go back to the start and read the context. I never wavered from my thought BJ was scum since the start, I was wrong, but if you read BJ's game he was super sketchy to begin the game, he got better as he went along but I thought he just changed up because he was so close to being lynched round 1.

MR you know my game when I am mafia. If you aren't mafia yourself and you have the time at least read what lead to those votes rather than just saying I voted for TP. I didn't know they were TP when I voted for them and that will be evident if you go back and look.

I don't know if you're KP or not. But if I was to pick out the last of the mafia it would probably be:

Virt

Yachty

Duce

JL

You asked if I thought it was all slanking mafia team before... my answer is yes. 

Just now, falcon45ca said:

If Kaz is lying, then why didn't the real Homer take him out last night? 

I never said he was lying falcon. I just am saying I had no idea he was going to be blocked. I just knew I wasn't going to die due to his investigation. 

8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I never said he was lying falcon. I just am saying I had no idea he was going to be blocked. I just knew I wasn't going to die due to his investigation. 

You implied it when you questioned why the block wasn't reported in the nightfall though.

8 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

You implied it when you questioned why the block wasn't reported in the nightfall though.

My implication was that maybe it wasn't a block, maybe it was something else. Why would one block be reported but not the next. Also it is general practice that rbers can't RB the same person twice. 

If Kaz can just be rbed every round it would make his role not nearly as powerful as we thought.

31 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

My implication was that maybe it wasn't a block, maybe it was something else. Why would one block be reported but not the next. Also it is general practice that rbers can't RB the same person twice. 

If Kaz can just be rbed every round it would make his role not nearly as powerful as we thought.

I agree it not being in the nightfall report is strange, but I'm not sure what the Town can gain by speculating what all the different Mafia special could be & how their abilities work.

Homer is still alive according to the character name flips of the dead. If Kaz isn't Homer, I feel he'd certainly be dead by now. 

I feel you're trying to muddy the waters and create doubt by either A: implying Kaz is lying or B: trying to get the Town to waste time & theorize about what all the Mafia specials are out there.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

I agree it not being in the nightfall report is strange, but I'm not sure what the Town can gain by speculating what all the different Mafia special could be & how their abilities work.

Homer is still alive according to the character name flips of the dead. If Kaz isn't Homer, I feel he'd certainly be dead by now. 

I feel you're trying to muddy the waters and create doubt by either A: implying Kaz is lying or B: trying to get the Town to waste time & theorize about what all the Mafia specials are out there.

That's not at all what I am doing. I believe Kaz is Homer 100%. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AM I SAYING/IMPLYING OR OTHERWISE THAT KAZ IS LYING.

Again all I know is that I am alive after his investigation like I knew I would be before nightfall because as Kaz has told us he will only kill mafia if he investigates them. How or If he was blocked I have no idea about, he says he never got an investigation result but that doesn't necessarily mean he was blocked when his previous investigation was blocked led to there being a writeup about it at nightfall. 

As far as your B goes why wouldn't we speculate what Mafia specials there are? It's not a waste of time because it could help us win the game. If I am lynched and this is lynched or lose, TOWN LOSES. 

It's so odd that you and MR are so unwilling to discuss what special mafia there might be.

We know there is a Lackey - agreed?

It's understandable to theorize that there could be a KP - can you at least agree to that?

If we knew for a fact that there was a KP then it is worth it to discuss because that might mean that Kaz's investigation results of MR does not confirm he is TP.

Only mafia wouldn't want the town theorizing about what Specials there might be since it only serves THEM if we don't know they exist.  

8 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

JL is kingpin IMO. Sketchy enough to be mafia but confident that he would turn up TP

And that very well may be the case. At this point I am willing to vote anyone out of this game not named Kaz or Aladeen because those are the two I know for sure voting for would have the potential to end the game and lose it for the town.

Come on @Kazmanian Devil is it not strange that no one has scum hunted anyone but me since your post about me?

No doubt the mafia are thrilled that you posted what you did. It takes the onus off them of having to accuse a TP themselves. I don't know if MR is the KP or not but that he has tunnelled on me this round after your initial post is sketchy to say the least. Only showing that my voting record sucks, well you're TP and your voting record sucks too. MR's voting record sucks too he just threw away his votes and slanked every round before now. 

Falcon not wanting to even discuss the possibility of there being Mafia specials is sketchy. That I dare bring it up I must be mafia and wasting everyone's time is absolutely ridiculous. 

Dral joyously following MR to vote for me without so much of a hint of analysis is sketchy. What happened to voting for himself? I guess in a lynch and win scenario so close for the mafia that strategy is out the window. He tried to vote MR last round after the deadline!

Jazz just going with the flow is sketchy and yet he is the only one other than the two of us I feel could be town. 

Duce, JL, Bassi, Yachty, Virt all remaining silent on everything that is going on is sketchy as all frack. 

You gotta see just by wagonomics alone in this round I can't be mafia. 

13 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Forgot to add, Duce's votes have been useless at best. Funny since he keeps calling people out for wasting votes.

The 4th Mafia, in order of likeliness:

Virt

Dral

Bassi

I won't be entertaining the idea of lynching MR at this point, and imo his points against Aladeen earlier were all valid.

I think 112 was killed to

1. Eliminate a traditionally powerful player

2. Throw a bit of dirt on MR

If Falcon or Jazz are Mafia, well played so far

The Regime would like to add that, while not contributing to a lynch, at least your Duce's votes weren't sending honorable townspeople to the gallows unlike the misguided rabble that call themselves people of the town.  Further, Jazz was an original read of your Duce along with Zfetch and Kaz one of whom was mafia and the other a supposed TP special.  Forgive the Regime for following the razor sharp intuition of his expert analysts, truthseekers and psychics.

Jazz votes: Yachty, 112, fwy, JL

While his hunch against an unknown JL may be aligning with the current Kazology, the contributions have not been enough to garner any shred of confidence with the Regime.

unvote vote JL

Yeah, actually looks like for most of those TP lynches, Aladeen's vote was inconsequential... they would have been lynched anyways... kinda stupid to jump on a TP wagon at the end of things when they are lynched anyways...

I dunno if Kaz is Homer, I'm still kinda doubting... if there is a homer out there who isn't Kaz, the mafia obviously know who you are, so you might as well come clean so we have a clear lynch... otherwise, we got no choice but to follow the potato farmer

Virt's probably regular TP, just trolling and not really playing...

I'd say bassi and yatchy are mafia... gut feels

Archived