Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player: 1998/99 Edition [FULL]

Intoewsables

1 minute ago, Intoewsables said:

These is Winnipeg's top-9 right now:

Kristoffer Axelsson - Henrik Sedin - Jeff Carter

J.J. Jefferson - Henrik Zetterberg - Marian Gaborik

Jeff Tambellini - Claude Giroux - James Neal

If they could find a goalie, they'd be scary as &^@#.

Hint hint Blue

Holy hell, building on a strong rookie season with an amazing sophomore season!!!

36 goals and 73 points with an amazing 7.78AvR and an incredible +41 to silence all the critics of Lung's defensive game!!! He really looks like he is going to be something special in this league. Unreal offensive talent and becoming more and more respectable defensively.

Would be nice to get some more playoff action in, with thus far two first round exits. However I'm extremely happy with this start to his career! Second of all CAPs for points this season too! Really hope Lung is making GM's regret letting him slide to the second round. Also hope I'm making Boston look silly for trading me away for without having even played a single game in their organization. Traded for Brandon Smith and Daniel Winnik lol. Who even is Brandon Smith?

Couple more questions:

I've got to be on the first line by now right? How did I rank on the Canes last season/in the league (points-wise)?

Could you let me see the roster? Thanks man!

Report: Freeman seen having dinner with Ronald McDonald at Nobu and exploring beachfront property near Long Beach, CA. Last week, of course, Freeman was seen in Winnipeg for a family member's wedding. It was said that afterwards, he and his agent met in person with the Winnipeg GM. 

Freeman is documented for telling Coyotes management that he wants to be the starting netminder, or else he will hand in a trade request. Could a move be on the horizon?

Ninth Update

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag4ppmDPwjykhiCLbXumTIoi8A2d

Kenneth Bone: Philadelphia Flyers [NHL]: 52GP - 16G - 16A - 32P - 7.08 AvR

Claimed off of waivers by Nashville.

BybyBiEEEEEHYO LickyLickyLayLay: Mighty Ducks of Anaheim [NHL]: 3GP - 0G - 1A - 1P - 6.00 AvR

Kai Lung: 

The Carolina Hurricanes traded Iiro Tarkki and Kai Lung to the Pittsburgh Penguins in exchange for Bryan McCabe.

Boaty McBoatFace: Columbus Blue Jackets [NHL]: 72GP - 15G - 28A - 43P - 6.90 AvR

Yaroslav Mikhailov: Detroit Red Wings [NHL]: 54GP - 28G - 30A - 58P - 7.30 AvR

The Detroit Red Wings traded Yaroslav Mikhailov to the New York Rangers in exchange for Tomas Holmstrom.

The Detroit Red Wings defeated the New Jersey Devils in 4 games to win the Stanley Cup.

20 hours ago, CaptainCanuck001 said:

Ramirez request a trade to either Winnipeg or Detroit. 

TRADE: The Phoenix Coyotes have traded Marco Ramirez to the Detroit Red Wings in exchange for P.J. Axelsson, Sergei Kostitsyn, and a 1st round pick.

15 hours ago, UMB said:

Couple more questions:

I've got to be on the first line by now right? How did I rank on the Canes last season/in the league (points-wise)?

Could you let me see the roster? Thanks man!

Sorry, don't really have access to that season's info after simming. I can tell you that you finished 3rd in points on Pittsburgh behind Rick Nash and Mats Sundin, though your points per game was better than Sundin's. If you want Pittsburgh's roster, just let me know.

33 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Ninth Update

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag4ppmDPwjykhiCLbXumTIoi8A2d

Yaroslav Mikhailov: Detroit Red Wings [NHL]: 54GP - 28G - 30A - 58P - 7.30 AvR

The Detroit Red Wings traded Yaroslav Mikhailov to the New York Rangers in exchange for Tomas Holmstrom.

The Detroit Red Wings defeated the New Jersey Devils in 4 games to win the Stanley Cup.

Wtf Detroit :angry:

... @Intoewsables trade me back to Detroit. Missed out on another Cup.

On the bright side, Mikhailov looking like an offensive beast. P/g player 3rd year in

Archived