(Proposal) VAN-FLA

Hortankin

TO FLA

Markstrom

Subban

TO VAN

Luongo 

1st

*if FLA misses the playoffs it becomes a 2nd.

We get a good pick for the draft in june, and we get a goalie that will single handily take us to the playoffs and also fill the arena. Miller and Luongo will be a dinamic duo for 2-3 years while Demko develops down in Utica. Resign Miller next year @ 3 years 2.5M.. if he don't want it let him walk and see if a western team will sign him (maybe EDM), I'm fine with just LUUUUUU!

Also Luongo will be perfect for Demko as a role model when Demko finally makes the jump.

1 minute ago, Hortankin said:

TO FLA

Markstrom

Subban

TO VAN

Luongo 

1st

We get a good pick for the draft in june, and we get a goalie that will single handily take us to the playoffs and also fill the arena. Miller and Luongo will be a dinamic duo for 2-3 years while Demko develops down in Utica. Resign Miller next year @ 3 years 2.5M.. if he don't want it let him walk and see if a western team will sign him (maybe EDM), I'm fine with just LUUUUUU!

Also Luongo will be perfect for Demko as a role model when Demko finally makes the jump.

No.  we want Barkov:)

41 minutes ago, Bur14Kes17 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha can you imagine the entire league if we traded for Luongo?  Only in Vancouver....

I have been expecting Luongo to return since the trade. The Canucks have the cap recapture to deal with, when Lu decides to call it a career, they will likely trade for him and put him on LTIR.

On December 10, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Hortankin said:

TO FLA

Markstrom

Subban

TO VAN

Luongo 

1st

This is a joke right?

Archived