The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anton Rodin | RW/LW

b3.

another underwhelming year.... sigh...... I heard a lot of great things about this kid when he got drafted. How he is a great skater, highly skilled , highly offensive, very solid defensively, he has grit, not afraid to lay the body, this is technically his 3rd pro season, quite underwhelming actually. OH well, stats doesn't equal to NHL career.

It's his first year pro in North America.

• Upvote 1

another underwhelming year.... sigh...... I heard a lot of great things about this kid when he got drafted. How he is a great skater, highly skilled , highly offensive, very solid defensively, he has grit, not afraid to lay the body, this is technically his 3rd pro season, quite underwhelming actually. OH well, stats doesn't equal to NHL career.

Someone's jumping on the 'Bust Bandwagon' early. <_<

pretty sure it was a coaches decision.

I thought he was the one that got crunched on a 5-minute major boarding penalty a few days ago and had to leave the game:

What happened on the 5 minute major boarding penalty? Which Wolves' player got creamed?

Rodin left the game hurt.

Not sure who was the backup today, I wasn't able to make the game.

Edited by Millerdraft

• 5 months later...

Great chance in the last game with kicking the puck up to his stick at the blue line - reminded me of Bure. If Rodin can learn to finish in those situations, then we're gonna have one heck of a player I think.