The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2016 Strikes Again - John Hurt Dead At 77

SabreFan1

6 minutes ago, nucklehead said:

I also just read where 2016 has claimed Mike Connors...to lazy to make a new thread thing. We should just have a permanent 2016 obituary thread.

He's a bit too obscure even for me.  I had to Google him and I still don't recognize him. 

He's not thread-worthy! :lol:

32 minutes ago, nucklehead said:

I also just read where 2016 has claimed Mike Connors...to lazy to make a new thread thing. We should just have a permanent 2016 obituary thread.

Miguel ferrer as well name is recognizable but he was in alot of big movies

Traffic 

Milan

NCIS Los Angeles

Crossing Jordan 

Robocop

1 hour ago, ShakyWalton said:

sad to hear this...John Hurt was a great actor...always remember him in Midnight Express....RIP....

I watched this movie in its entirety for the first time in the London Heathrow detention facility the night prior to my deportation back to Istanbul in 1995.

true story.

short version.

2 hours ago, riffraff said:

I watched this movie in its entirety for the first time in the London Heathrow detention facility the night prior to my deportation back to Istanbul in 1995.

true story.

short version.

not the movie to be watching on your way back to Istanbul...both of those actors are gone now..Brad Davis as well.

3 hours ago, GLASSJAW said:

had no idea he was that old. he was in some fantastic movies. Elephant Man has to be near the top of the pile, even if he is unrecognizable in it

Elephant man is without question my favourite movie of all time. I must have watched it 100 times. His performance was one for the ages. 

2 hours ago, TimberWolf said:

Yup. Blood related to the clan but it's a huge clan with a long history so it's not exactly amazing to claim. hah

Still pretty cool.  If there isn't one yet, you should start up a clan web page with a message board, or at least a Facebook page.

Archived