The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | March 7th, 2017 | 7PM | Sportsnet Pacific | The French Connection Edition

Cramarossa

46 minutes ago, Hortankin said:

That's what scares me. I want the streak to end because I know deep down we will get stomped in the 1st round playing WD hockey and that wont really be the best "playoff experience" for the young guys. I want to see improvement in our young guys but I also want to be top 5 come the lottery draft. Maybe try riding Marky for a bit to string some losses together because playing Bachman obviously wont get it done LOL

Virtanen Horvat Boeser

Goldobin Hischier Dahlen

Granlund Sutter Gaudette

Sedin Sedin Eriksson

Juolevi Tanev

Tryamkin Stecher

Hutton Gudbranson

Demko

with Crawford as coach.. YES PLEASE!!!

Peter Plunger penned a perfect poem, promoting positive-pessimism...

42 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

:o

He is an NHL-calibre coach. I won't deny that, and he has shown some ability to adjust his style of play to suit his players, but I don't see him as a top hockey systems mind, or a top motivational type of coach. He's kind of like a B in everything. 

2 minutes ago, mll said:

Yes - lines are:

Sedin Sedin Granlund

Baer Horvat Goldobin

Gaunce Sutter Megna

Cramarossa Chaput Boucher

Not bad.

2 mistakes by Willie though. 

Sutter and Granlund should be swapped and Megna and Boucher as well.

Good as it ever gets with Willie though so I'll take it...

Prediction for tonight. Shaw or OTT run one of the Sedins and Camarossa drops the gloves.

With Montreal getting more tougher than their usual half ply team expect to see Camarossa scrap even with a shine he received from Haley.

Camarossa is from Toronto so he probably grew up hating the Habs.

Hope he lays Shaw or somebody out on the Habs.

12 minutes ago, cbdoubleu said:

He is an NHL-calibre coach. I won't deny that, and he has shown some ability to adjust his style of play to suit his players, but I don't see him as a top hockey systems mind, or a top motivational type of coach. He's kind of like a B in everything. 

The playoffs against Calgary was where I decided he was not a long term solution and I have not seen anything to change my mind. He got schooled in those games and refused to try something new.  

13 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Not bad.

Taking sutter off his line would be 2 minuses, although suttsy and the sedins produce they aren't the best possession line, granlund is also better on the wing and isnt the best faceoff man versus sutter being the best faceoff man on the team.

1 minute ago, numb3r 16 said:

Taking sutter off his line would be 2 minuses, although suttsy and the sedins produce they aren't the best possession line, granlund is also better on the wing and isnt the best faceoff man versus sutter being the best faceoff man on the team.

Granlund I'd a natural center though. Sutter is not a great playmaker at the center position.

I get what you are saying though Granlund has better puck skills to play with the Sedins and cycle with them.

That third line though is basically a shutdown line. You expect that type of line to matchup against Gallagher and Pacioretty.

Horvat goes head to head vs Galchenyuk.

Meanwhile Habs will match Shaw and Plekanec the to agitate the Sedin line.

Then the 4th lines come on when the others need a rest.

21 hours ago, billabong said:

If you're like me, you don't care what the score is you just want to see how many points horvat, goldy, granny and Baer can get. 

If the Canucks lose 9-3 but goldy and horvat both put up 3 point nights that's a huuuuggeeee win for the Canucks in my books at this point 

really? even 3 points night with -9?, you don't have a clue about hockey

22 minutes ago, cbdoubleu said:

Actually, he seems to be excellent at motivating his players. They always work hard for him and never give up. This is the first year in a long time when I don't lose interest as soon as they fall behind. They often come back. 

6 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Granlund I'd a natural center though. Sutter is not a great playmaker at the center position.

I get what you are saying though Granlund has better puck skills to play with the Sedins and cycle with them.

That third line though is basically a shutdown line. You expect that type of line to matchup against Gallagher and Pacioretty.

Horvat goes head to head vs Galchenyuk.

Meanwhile Habs will match Shaw and Plekanec the to agitate the Sedin line.

Then the 4th lines come on when the others need a rest.

Plekanec and Radulov are injured.

36 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Not bad.

Lol listen to yourself.. saying he's made mistakes before the game even starts lol why aren't you employed in hockey if you are so wonderful at it??  It's one thing to state an opinion but you wanna make your opinions fact.  The couch coaching is strong in your posts lately.  It's really as bad as back seat driving.

2 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Even better. I smell a surprise win then. The Canucks lit up Price before they can do it again.

Excited to watch a Canuck game tonight with some positive possible expectations. Been a long time.

Yeah nothing positive to take oughta the Cali trip... SMH

Archived