The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

14 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Yes.  His only active contribution was his soft-claim and wrong case build against JJ.  Hasn't contributed much to this game since JJ came out with his role.  Would absolutely lynch.

But not vote for?

11 hours ago, Armbar said:

Top is in response to BJ. Zfetch is scum for something he does every game. 0/10 reason to suspect me. idk what the JJ things means.

I went for Fetch because at a time when we didn't have much activity he voted and then left right after, no explanation, no nothing. He was also the first to vote for DM so that's when the most explanation would be needed. Same thing with you. You came in early and left until after that post. I made a previous post on JJ saying that the claim was hard to believe because he was playing differently from normal, which to me seemed like it was something to keep an eye on.

The vote avoided the dueling DM vs Hashtag wagons, in fact he doesn't comment on those people at all.

I didn't like the wagons. Although I did think that Melvin was likely to be mafia I didn't think he should be gone before other players. Also look at who voted for him, 6 players voted Melvin so there must be some mafia in there. I ddint think that we should vote for hashtag. I felt she's playing a TP game.

Parrots BW on the uprovoked defence thing and keeps trying to put heat on Zfetch for something marginal.

I didn't feel that it was marginal. The defense he laid out was awful and his play was quite scummy.

Why did DM and Hashtag suddenly become scum and town reads for you after they both almost got lynched and you didn't comment on either? Why didn't you comment on BW's "play at the start" if you were against it?

I did. I said that I found his early erratic play disconcerting. He was jumping from place to place and not playing his normal TP game. He's playing like his normal self now so that's why I put him in green. I said one to watch because I'd still be cautious because of his early play.

Why is everything "odd"? Doesn't sound very definitive.

In a game like this, nothing is definitive until after the game ends. 

Bottom part: JJ already said why he voted for J-23 so you have no reason to pressure him there. Also, he fact that you didn't vote out a TP doesn't make you any more or less scummy. Actually I lied, it makes you more scummy.

So what I'm hearing is, if I'm voting out a TP, I'm TP? If I vote someone else I'm Mafia? Isn't that counterproductive? 

On 2017-05-23 at 1:06 PM, Zfetch said:

Has the game already started?

Deep attempt

On 2017-05-23 at 1:20 PM, Zfetch said:

y nat

In response to being told his derpclear attempt was denied

On 2017-05-23 at 6:26 PM, Zfetch said:

Vote Armbar

No explanation

On 2017-05-23 at 6:27 PM, Zfetch said:

*fast-forward one round where I get killed for these two statements*

All of Fetches posts before  I became suspicious of him.

2 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

I went for Fetch because at a time when we didn't have much activity he voted and then left right after, no explanation, no nothing. He was also the first to vote for Arm*** so that's when the most explanation would be needed. Same thing with you. You came in early and left until after that post. I made a previous post on JJ saying that the claim was hard to believe because he was playing differently from normal, which to me seemed like it was something to keep an eye on.

I didn't like the wagons. Although I did think that Melvin was likely to be mafia I didn't think he should be gone before other players. Also look at who voted for him, 6 players voted Melvin so there must be some mafia in there. I ddint think that we should vote for hashtag. I felt she's playing a TP game.

I didn't feel that it was marginal. The defense he laid out was awful and his play was quite scummy.

I did. I said that I found his early erratic play disconcerting. He was jumping from place to place and not playing his normal TP game. He's playing like his normal self now so that's why I put him in green. I said one to watch because I'd still be cautious because of his early play.

In a game like this, nothing is definitive until after the game ends. 

So what I'm hearing is, if I'm voting out a TP, I'm TP? If I vote someone else I'm Mafia? Isn't that counterproductive? 

Well, that might be the most work Stam has put in a game of mafia, perhaps ever, but I'm not convinced he is TP.

Through all of this the biggest point that stands out is his undying push that Zfetch is scum.

All of his suspicion is predicated on some early posts (read joke type) made by Zfetch.

Zfetch can't be the only scum, just like I couldn't be the only scum re: J-23.

Yet both have no other viable targets.

Both made their posts against someone early in the game and are now caught up in their own web.

Both, Stamkos and J-23 stayed far away from any wagon. Usually indicating scum because they know who is TP.

3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Well, that might be the most work Stam has put in a game of mafia, perhaps ever, but I'm not convinced he is TP.

Thanks JJ, I'm just tired of seeing the mafia win because of inactive TP(I'm guilty of this at times) so I'm trying to make this easier for us, the TP. 

Through all of this the biggest point that stands out is his undying push that Zfetch is scum.

All of his suspicion is predicated on some early posts (read joke type) made by Zfetch.

I don't like that he made a vote with no explanation that actually stuck to the end of the round. If it was a joke he would've unvoted at some point no?

Zfetch can't be the only scum, just like I couldn't be the only scum re: J-23.

As I showed in my list: There's a number of maybes and that's what I'm trying to figure out. 

Yet both have no other viable targets.

I'm working on it. I should have another list by tonight.

Both made their posts against someone early in the game and are now caught up in their own web.

Fair. I'll come up with another list tonight.

Both, Stamkos and J-23 stayed far away from any wagon. Usually indicating scum because they know who is TP.

I didn't want DM gone so early. I thought that there was a good chance of him being scum but I didn't know enough from the game to be sure. Hashtag wouldn't really count as a wagon with only one vote. 

15 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I'll come up with another list tonight to try and see if anyone was trying to hide.

I don't like that Ilduce just showed up and voted and left and it's distressing that he hasn't gotten any attention. Keep an eye out on him.

15 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

Busy weekend so far. 

Top 3 scum feels are 

J-23 

Stamkos

And one of the most inactives

I won't be too active until 8 or 9 tonight Then i'll be able to have a good read over  

Why did you go anonymous as off Friday?

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Don't take screenshots. 

Being anonymous isn't a crime and I'm pretty sure Hashtag usually plays anonymously. 

Check her profile. She was last on on Friday. Why suddenly go anonymous?

Archived