The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

We didn't get a vote count from T-rex but as best as I can figure it was something like this:

J-23 ( 1 ) - JJ

DM  ( 6 ) - TL, BJ, AV, BW, #tag, Duce

BW  ( 1 ) - DM

#tag ( 1 ) - J-23

Z      ( 1 ) - Stam

Arm and Z might have voted for DM. Hard to tell with all the 1 and 2 votes going on.

Regardless, DM was the lynch.

No vote cast by 211

What I find curious about the DM wagon is this:

1. Why doesn't J-23 vote the wagon? Where was his suspicions with the Hashy vote?

2. Why does Stam vote Zfetch and not the wagon?

3. Until prompted, why did Hashy try to avoid the DM wagon?

Lynch Pool:

TL - Very scummy. Not being his solvey self at all

AV - Same as above. 

Stamkos - Is barely posting. I have to think he'd been trying harder as town.

J23 - Has been slanking for most of the game. I agree with Arm that this reads like anti-spew from a player who knows he's not surviving long. His vote last round isn't good - looks like he wanted no part in the DM mislynch. 

Everyone needs to give thoughts on these players and who they think should/shouldn't be lynched. 

Vote AV

I would agree with Armbar here.

J-23 was my choice in the last round and he has done absolutely nothing to redeem himself.

His vote on Hashy last round was very suspect and didn't make any sense.

I would be willing to vote for a stronger scum if there are reasons given.

J-23 seems a pretty weak mafia rep.

Vote J-23

5 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lynch Pool:

AV - Same as above. 

J23 - Has been slanking for most of the game. I agree with Arm that this reads like anti-spew from a player who knows he's not surviving long. His vote last round isn't good - looks like he wanted no part in the DM mislynch. 

Everyone needs to give thoughts on these players and who they think should/shouldn't be lynched. 

Vote AV

50/50.  He usually becomes more active after a day or two but still relatively inactive at this point in the game.  Tough to say with the MU game going on.  Would lynch if we can't find a better alternative but see below.

No.  Nuff said. 

No.  He's on par with Il Duce/211 in terms of activity.  Although he has been present since the beginning it seems so not sure why he's laying low.  Would not lynch.

Yes.  His only active contribution was his soft-claim and wrong case build against JJ.  Hasn't contributed much to this game since JJ came out with his role.  Would absolutely lynch.

10 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

2. Why does Stam vote Zfetch and not the wagon?

Because I felt that Z was more sketch than DM. First round he made a vote and left until second round, which in the first round was quite odd, and his defence later was terrible. 

I also find find it weird that you are saying that I'm playing odd for not voting for a TP. I could say the same to you, you know? Why'd you vote J23 and not the wagon?

10 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lynch Pool:

AV - Same as above. 

Vote AV

Everyone inactive af whew

TL is usually like this in terms of activity I'd have to look at his limited posts

AV definitely not up to his usual TP standards

Stamkos is an unknown for me because he's always dead at this point but his latest post right before this one is scummy

J-23 I strongly believe is wolf

So I'd probably go J-23 -> AV -> Stamkos -> TL at this point

55 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Because I felt that Z was more sketch than DM. First round he made a vote and left until second round, which in the first round was quite odd, and his defence later was terrible. 

I also find find it weird that you are saying that I'm playing odd for not voting for a TP. I could say the same to you, you know? Why'd you vote J23 and not the wagon?

What are your thoughts on someone other than Zfetch?

On 5/24/2017 at 11:48 PM, Stamkos said:

This post is sus. All talk about JJ and J23 then votes DM? What's even the point of that? At least give a reason. Small scum lean

Also, Fetch came in, voted arm and left. Scum lean

Armbar talked early, left and hasn't returned. Small scum lean

JJ is JJ. See earlier post. Middle 

Thats all the scum I got. 

Vote Zfetch

Top is in response to BJ. Zfetch is scum for something he does every game. 0/10 reason to suspect me. idk what the JJ things means.

The vote avoided the dueling DM vs Hashtag wagons, in fact he doesn't comment on those people at all.

On 5/25/2017 at 5:55 PM, Stamkos said:

Unprovoked defense then not reading the thread? Seriously? (This was on pg 16 btw)

I voted for you because you came in early, made a vote to keep you alive and then left.

Parrots BW on the uprovoked defence thing and keeps trying to put heat on Zfetch for something marginal.

On 5/25/2017 at 5:59 PM, Stamkos said:
  1. Alain Vigneault
  2.  Beluga  Whale (I was against his play at the start but he's been playing more of his tp play lately, one to watch)
  3. Master  Radishes TP RIP
  4. Darth Melvin 
  5. Hashtag Nucks
  6. Zfetch (latest post only makes me more positive)
  7. Blue Jay 22
  8. TimeLord
  9. ArmBar
  10. StamKos
  11. J-23
  12. Jay Jay
  13. Two One One (Inactive from 211? that's unlike her...)
  14. ilduce39

Why did DM and Hashtag suddenly become scum and town reads for you after they both almost got lynched and you didn't comment on either? Why didn't you comment on BW's "play at the start" if you were against it?

1 hour ago, Stamkos said:

Why is everything "odd"? Doesn't sound very definitive.

Bottom part: JJ already said why he voted for J-23 so you have no reason to pressure him there. Also, he fact that you didn't vote out a TP doesn't make you any more or less scummy. Actually I lied, it makes you more scummy.

On 2017-05-26 at 0:24 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

At this point, the vote should be DM and then J23.  Outside chance of Zfetch instead of J23.

Unvote

This is probably the AV post that bothers me the most.

While no action is necessarily 100% accurate (faction wise), it is not normally a TP thing to plan lynches ahead.

For my part, J-23 was far more scummy than DM, but each of us must evaluate the game and scum on our own.

Don't like that AV is planning 2 lynches. DM flips TP, and J-23 was already a heavy scum choice.

Whether Z is scum or not remains to be seen, but there isn't the slimmest chance, outside or not, that would make Z more scum than J-23.

This just reads to me as a scum trying to cover for a teammate (AV knows that J-23 is done) and deflect to another.

If Zfetch is TP, then likely AV is scum.

Archived