The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

On 5/23/2017 at 6:27 PM, Zfetch said:

*fast-forward one round where I get killed for these two statements*

By "killed" I thought he meant getting voted and lynched. A vote implies a call-out. I think anyone who calls him out for what he did would be making a weak call-out because there was nothing really to call him out on IMO

On 5/23/2017 at 9:50 PM, Time Lord said:

Why not just let people call you out and then call them out for a weak call-out

And by saying this I mean Zfetch is being overly defensive

49 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Last post of the round. I'm fine with a DM lynch. We're probably hitting scum here.

unvote; vote DM 

Someone make sure there aren't any ties.

Vig is shooting TL tonight and always hitting scum.

Good night

You're voting for the only person I've voted for, but I'm mafia. Okay.

Vig isn't shooting TL tonight and may or may not hit scum.

10 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

At this point, the vote should be DM and then J23.  Outside chance of Zfetch instead of J23.

Unvote

Sneaking into this game fashionably late, your Duce points out that this post, in a vacuum, doesn't sit well.  Still, previous and later votes from AV are zeroed in on DM.  

A question: would hashtag and DM know a tie vote would result in a lost lynch?  Probably not? Otherwise their lack of voting for each other is suspect.

The demands of the state are rigorous and the regime thanks the good people of the town for their understanding of his particularly conspicuous absence. 

**Please no 2nd votes!!! If there is a tie, theres a tie! Thats what makes it interesting!**

Night 2:

Glendale Hanging:

The blazing dessert heat scorched the necks of all the townies. Perched up against the Frank Lloyd Wright Spire was @DarthMelvin. The town has voted and there was no backing out. A thick nylon rope was wrapped around Darth's neck. The process is simple. Everyone in the town would get a chance to crank the wheel. With each crank, Darth will be lifted up by his neck until he trachea is crushed under his own weight. One by one, the townies took their turn to crank the knob. Within minutes, Darth's face was purple, eyes wide open with his tongue hanging out, trying to catch his last breath. The body will stay suspended on the spire, until the Coyote Clan is weeded out. 

There will be innocent deaths... and today... was one of them...

@DarthMelvin: You get last word! Please do not ruin the game for others!

The Coyote Clan

@Blue Jay 22 was just walking out of a training session at the Gila River Arena. He had a miserable 2016-17 campaign with the coyotes. Riddled with injury, his stats were 4th line grinder numbers at best. This upset the Coyote Clan. They did not pay him $5mil/year to play garbage hockey and something had to be done about it. Cap space had to be made for younger stars. The kill was simple. A single silenced shot through the front of Blue Jay's head and the deed was done. 

Shane Doan's Revenge

Crickets......

Current Roster

1. Alain Vigneault
  2.  Beluga  Whale
  3. Master  Radishes    [TP]
  4. Darth Melvin      [TP]
  5. Hashtag Nucks
  6. Zfetch
  7. Blue Jay 22     [TP]
  8. TimeLord
  9. ArmBar