The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Yeah I know that now but I didn't know that was one of the reasons you were voting him when I initially asked. I actually didn't really think of that but it's a good point. 

Yes I did that on purpose for the sliver of a chance Toews wouldn't get lynched.

27 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

???

JJ just said the sheriff investigated me as town. 

How are we gonna learn MR was fear killed? Please tell me the second part was directed at me haha. 

Yeah sorry missed that. Was scrolling phone style. Apologies,

Well my fate is sealed. Im a townie with no role. 

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

@DarthMelvin why did you vote Zfetch in round 1?

I'm assuming he's gonna say something along the lines of Zfetch's vote being "most suspect". ;)

Well I bring it up because I noticed that you, me, and J23 were his most recent suspects. Considering Zfetch hasn't done much of anything again, I'd just want to know why the change in opinion and why he didn't go after J23 when the opportunity to do so was present in round 1.

3 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

Unvote 2 Vote 211

First off, there are NO numbered votes.

Seriously, what kind of vote is that to make.

Seems pretty scummy and takes you out of any vote obligation or responsibility.

I voted Fetch because of his statement about being killed for 2 statements. One was his vote for Armbar. TL asked him why say that and just wait for a player to call him out and reverse it for a weak call out. Which Z replied "I was thinking more like a TB, mafia, vig kill than a lynch". Though Armbar didn't call him out or even acknowledge the vote!? I thought that was odd. 

Now that I read this How would TL know that it would be a weak call out. Hmmm

2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I voted Fetch because of his statement about being killed for 2 statements. One was his vote for Armbar. TL asked him why say that and just wait for a player to call him out and reverse it for a weak call out. Which Z replied "I was thinking more like a TB, mafia, vig kill than a lynch". Though Armbar didn't call him out or even acknowledge the vote!? I thought that was odd. 

Now that I read this How would TL know that it would be a weak call out. Hmmm

I think you're reading too much into something that happened in the "joking" phase of the game. Zftech was joking and I don't see why arm would have to respond to a joke vote.

Interesting shade on TL though. I'll have to go check that. 

What do you think about J23 and TL? 

Archived