The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask nzan some stuff

Putgolzin

I've seen some folks who know lots of stuff being asked anything, but I don't know nuthin about lots of stuff (anime, rappers, gaming).

I've been around a bit though, so there's some stuff i know some stuff about (turning your life less bleak at an advanced age).

If you feel like asking some stuff about some stuff, feel free.

2 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

Crunchy peanut butter or smooth?

What does your name mean?

I'm a massive peanut butter fan, but I'm in the minority as a smooth guy.

My middle name (and my boy's name) is Zane. When I was a kid I realized if I added the initial from my first name 'N' it sounded like insane. In my young adult years ( when CDC was in its infancy) I thought it sounded more asian-assassin if I removed the final e. But I'm not Asian so sorry if that's racist or something, I just thought it was cool and goofy.

15 minutes ago, luckylager said:

If I didn't have such great hair - would you still love me?

And what's the worst part about being a rollerblader?

Yup, I don't judge based on greatness of hair...for example bob and doug kept the matter entirely beside the point tucked up under their toques.

There's no worst part of being a rollerblader...that may be controversial, but I'll just leave it there.

9 minutes ago, nzan said:

Yup, I don't judge based on greatness of hair...for example bob and doug kept the matter entirely beside the point tucked up under their toques.

There's no worst part of being a rollerblader...that may be controversial, but I'll just leave it there.

Damn, you didn't fall for either of em.

Your wording was quite diplomatic and you managed to completely avoid actually answering either question...

Archived