The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man drives car through counter-protesters at white supremacist rally in Charlottesville

Toews

1 minute ago, Harvey Spector said:

Yes his twitter profile picture is a fake. He never took a picture with Trump. The original picture is with some other dude...

So a guy posts a fake picture, others see it and say "here's a photo of him with Trump" and they're the ones pushing fake news? Okay......

14 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Haha...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Millennial_Matt

so which photo is the chopped one @Harvey Spector?

You need to drink your espresso this morning and hang out with the wife and kids. That liquor from last night did some major damage...  B)

The picture on his twitter profile is photoshopped. It's a fake. This white supremacist never took a picture with Trump. That's the whole point. The original picture was posted by the same guy above. It's a different person posing with Trump not the white supremacist. Capisce??  

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

So a guy posts a fake picture, others see it and say "here's a photo of him with Trump" and they're the ones pushing fake news? Okay......

Yes that's right. People should probably verify stuff on the Internet before they claim it as real to support their agenda and argument. 

2 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Yes that's right. People should probably verify stuff on the Internet before they claim it as real to support their agenda and argument. 

Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Like all your bombshells? I know you don't even see this cause you're a coward but this is the most ignorantly hypocritical thing I've read on a while. Kudos. 

27 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

The picture on his twitter profile is photoshopped. It's a fake. This white supremacist never took s picture with Trump. That's the whole point. The original picture was posted by the same guy above. It's a different person point with Trump not the white supremacist. Capisce??  

You accused the left of fabricating and spreading fake news

1 hour ago, Harvey Spector said:

Fake news from the left spreading fake picture to to push a false narrative...

u6uujaxw0jfz.jpg

The white supremacist doctored a photo to make it look like he was standing with Trump... and you blame the media for it....

The narrative still stands. Nazis and white supremacists love Trump and what he stands for. A white supremacist doctoring a photo that puts him beside Trump, (and using it as a profile pic) does not do a very good job of denying that. 

I think you owe the media and the left an apology. 

25 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

That is some thick hypocrisy you're stirring, Harvey. 

16 minutes ago, Canorth said:

You accused the left of fabricating and spreading fake news

The white supremacist doctored a photo to make it look like he was standing with Trump... and you blame the media for it....

The narrative still stands. Nazis and white supremacists love Trump and what he stands for. A white supremacist doctoring a photo that puts him beside Trump, (and using it as a profile pic) does not do a very good job of denying that. 

I think you owe the media and the left an apology. 

That is some thick hypocrisy you're stirring, Harvey. 

You're comparing my sh*t posting on an anonymous hockey forum to some journalist posting fake news to the entire world on his live Twitter feed?  :lol:

You need more espresso my friend, two more shots and you should be fine...

2 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

Barack Obama disavowing Antifa over and over and over again...

Barack Obama disavowing Radical Islamic Terrorism over and over and over again...

And Trump?

2 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

You're comparing my sh*t posting on an anonymous hockey forum to some journalist posting fake news to the entire world on his live Twitter feed?  :lol:

You need more espresso my friend, two more shots and you should be fine...

I didnt compared you to anything. I pointed out that you were blaming the media for actions of a white supremacist who has a bone for Trump.

3 minutes ago, Canorth said:

I didnt compared you to anything. I pointed out that you were blaming the media for actions of a white supremacist who has a bone for Trump.

As for your "sh*t posting". I thought you made this term up but you've been using it alot lately, so I decided to look it up...

1: The failure to make a constructive post 

2: The inability to add useful information to a forum 

3: Worthless overly offensive generally racists posts written in a manner which aggravates others.

Link

While I agree that majority of your posts meet this criteria, I just have no idea why you would want to wear it like a badge of honor?

So these crappy posts, intended to incite volatility, are reserved for only conservative minded posts?  Interesting. 

2 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Hey, anyone remember how another member was laying into me the other night, saying how if I had been around in the 40s the Nazis would have won? Notice how silent he's been while actual Nazis are rallying in America? Funny, eh?

I wouldn't call these actual Nazis. Looks like a bunch of nerds that are trying to get the attention their mommies never gave them.

The Alt Right group involved is vowing to return.

I wonder what would happen if they we're met by peaceful locals who were armed and armoured like the paramilitary militia that wore the confederate patches on their shoulders

Curious if people would fly off the handle in outrage or cry about intimidation tactics

32 minutes ago, Canorth said:

As for your "sh*t posting". I thought you made this term up but you've been using it alot lately, so I decided to look it up...

1: The failure to make a constructive post 

2: The inability to add useful information to a forum 

3: Worthless overly offensive generally racists posts written in a manner which aggravates others.

Link

While I agree that majority of your posts meet this criteria, I just have no idea why you would want to wear it like a badge of honor?

You shouldn't post like a troll. You are much better than that...

Notice how every single prominent Republican from Huckabee, Ryan, Cruz, Rubio, etc have put out strong statements disavowing white supremacists... Even the Mooch seems to think Trump needs to take a stand against these assholes.

Archived