The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Switch

Zfetch

Since nightfall is tonight, we should get some more chatter going.

I think J23 needs to make another appearance or I will nominate him as a heat candidate. I don't really have much on anyone at the moment, but I thought J23 was overtly defensive when he was called sus. If he is TP and doesn't want to be mislynched, he will post more before nightfall.

I'm okay with J-23 as a vote option.

He immediately called out my vote/first post as suspicious which I don't think he would do if pressure wasn't on him already.

I mean unless his role is greater than mine, I don't see why my post deserves a call-out and it looks like he's trying to push a lynch on somebody he knows isn't mafia.

How did I respond defensively, someone please tell me :lol::lol:.

55 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I'm okay with J-23 as a vote option.

He immediately called out my vote/first post as suspicious which I don't think he would do if pressure wasn't on him already.

I mean unless his role is greater than mine, I don't see why my post deserves a call-out and it looks like he's trying to push a lynch on somebody he knows isn't mafia.

What? I miss a couple of games, and all of a sudden we taking the first few posts seriously now.  

19 minutes ago, J-23 said:

How did I respond defensively, someone please tell me :lol::lol:.

What? I miss a couple of games, and all of a sudden we taking the first few posts seriously now.  

Except nothing in your tone suggests you were joking when you called me out.

Archived