The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Todd Bertuzzi says Thomas Vanek a good pick

groovy

On 9/5/2017 at 0:20 PM, 189lb enforcers? said:

Well, if Betuzzi says so...

Rob Zepp should get his own thread on the matter too. 

Maybe we can hear from Tiger Williams next.

??? Uh, ok.  Because why exactly?   I wasn't on the ice, I don't know Bertuzzi personally and until I read this odd statement from you had said nothing in thread as it seems a rehash between those who all have long-standing positions on the issue.

You are an odd one indeed.   

On 9/5/2017 at 1:29 PM, SILLY GOOSE said:

ALso had this to say about Boeser:

“Brock is awesome,” Vanek said. “I skated with him quite a bit this summer and told him (Friday) morning, ‘You know I might be joining you,’ and he seemed fairly excited. … He’s a great kid. What I like about him is even in summer hockey or shinny hockey, if you tell him a little tip here or there, he is the type of kid who will listen and doesn’t just shake his head and say, ‘I know it better anyways.’

Thanks for sharing. Glad to see they're already getting along. Forgot that they both live in Minni. 

Our right wing seems a little crowded but if they can both be in our top 3 lines I think it'll be a great 1 2 punch on the right wing. Then there's Granlund and Loui too... really hope Brock makes the team.

44 minutes ago, cory40 said:

I love it. And fans say their is nothing unfair about how the NHL treated the Canucks. Wonder if this led to the Alex Edler don't care attitude. hmmmm

This one probably didn't help either. I think he got suspended for this one as well. He really didn't hit much after this one. I don't blame him because now he is a "repeat offender". While weasels like Marchand continues his shenanigans year after year with little to nothing happening to him suspension wise.

4 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

??? Uh, ok.  Because why exactly?   I wasn't on the ice, I don't know Bertuzzi personally and until I read this odd statement from you had said nothing in thread as it seems a rehash between those who all have long-standing positions on the issue.

You are an odd one indeed.   

I'm just saying that if the endorsement of one fringe NHLer gets a thread on his opinion, what's one more?

Opinions being like a-holes, and all.

I get you weren't on the ice when the caveman clubbed the punk. Has puck all to do with the point I made, which is who gives a flying puck about what Bert says. 

Archived