The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2017-18 (One GM position open!)

canuck2xtreme

22 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The Winnipeg Jets have re-signed defenseman Alexander Edler to a two year extension.

wpg.png Alexander Edler: 2 years, $ 10.0 million dollar contract ( $ 5,000,000.00 per season ).

Respect your Edlers!

You've been a busy boy Mike! Are there any UFA'S left? :ph34r:

:P

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

Respect your Edlers!

You've been a busy boy Mike! Are there any UFA'S left? :ph34r:

:P

with about a half dozen more UFA signings to come down the pipe that should leave the League with just over 60 legit NHLers off the Free Agent List that will be available. To be put into perspective last July there was 43 legit NHL players on the Free Agent list. By legit I mean fulltime NHL players not retiring or on the fringe.

Add in all the off the board offers which always take into account the larger percent of players being hunted and this year's crop looks to be a good 15 % larger than last seasons.

On 03/06/2018 at 1:38 AM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

REMINDER: Teams will need to Qualify their players, there is a deadline for this and please go to page one and read the CBA to determine this. Viewing the Free Agent List you can see bold/highlighted who has been Qualified. Make note of this and plan your action.

CDCGML 2018 FREE AGENT LIST

When submitting your qualifying offers you CAN submit all in one pm, BUT you must place in your offer:

Player Name: $ dollar amount

Every year teams have to be reminded and told simply pm'ing a list of 10 players or so who are being qualified with no dollar is not acceptable. So other than the few newer members I spoke to and helped along, any Qualifying offers from this point ( June 2nd ) on must clearly state player name and dollar amount ( which the dollar amount chart can be found on page 1 in the CBA ). Otherwise I won't be counting the Qualifying Offer as valid. This is supposed to be a game yes, but each GM has a job to do. Thank you.

FREE AGENT OFFERS: From this point on one pm per player please. Some have complained its too much work, again its your job as GM in this game to cover all your bases. Current pms containing multiple offers I will continue to work on, but moving forward absolutely no grouped pms for free agents, they will not be acknowledged. Its too great a chance to miss something and then the agent/execs will be the ones who hear about it haha. This is for your own good.

I urge all members to frequent the CBA, it will be updated in the new thread, but keep yourselves informed, the League will not be held accountable for teams forgetting to qualify players or doing so incorrectly, or missing pending free agent offers in crowded pms. 

Thanks

Where can I find the amount my RFA's made last season so I can qualify them accordingly? 

6 hours ago, da.moose said:

Where can I find the amount my RFA's made last season so I can qualify them accordingly? 

Looking on your team sheet there ought to be a list of UFA's and RFA's for both this end of season and next years end of season: scroll over the player in the RFA list you want to see and there should be a pop up note with all the contract details. : )

6 hours ago, da.moose said:

go to the Free Agent List I have posted the link to regularly here and if not on mobile you can hover your mouse over the little arrow and read the notes ( contract specifics ). If on mobile can't help you haha

59 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Looking on your team sheet there ought to be a list of UFA's and RFA's for both this end of season and next years end of season: scroll over the player in the RFA list you want to see and there should be a pop up note with all the contract details. : )

49 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

go to the Free Agent List I have posted the link to regularly here and if not on mobile you can hover your mouse over the little arrow and read the notes ( contract specifics ). If on mobile can't help you haha

Only have mobile lol

2hz7chs.jpg Colorado will not be qualifying the following players and allowing them to become free agents:

Michael Bournival

Tyler Gaudet

Colin Jacobs

Xavier Ouellet

Jiri Sekac

We wish them all thanks for their contributions and good luck on their future endeavors.

All right, this question is for the sharper minded minutia watchers: with 13 mins left in the game how many shifts do you think each line gets? d pairs for washington? 

I have no idea really but say the average shift is 30 minutes and the top lines/pairs will push closer to 45? call it 35 seconds a change?  

I figure 6 forward shifts and 8 defensive? give er take? Not a lot of time to score two in order to set up the one goal last few minutes.....hrm

GO VEGAS, pot some pucks!

POST GAME EDIT: At least they are earning it i guess. you can't blame the calls, even though some were stinkers. 

TRADE: The Montreal Canadiens have made a trade with the Buffalo Sabres.

To MTL:
small.png Claude Giroux
small.png BUF 2018 4th Round Draft Selection (106th overall)
small.png Conditional 2019 Draft Selection

To BUF:
small.png Max Domi
small.png Aleksi Saarela
small.png VAN 2018 1st Round Draft Selection (25th overall)

Archived