The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ottawa Senators vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, Mattrek said:

Their line scored our only 2 goals. Why the hell wouldn't you play the line that scores? CDC you amaze me sometimes.

Yeah but did you watch them on our PP and in OT. I love the guys but on the PP they can barely set up and on OT they are way too slow. It's time to change it up a bit, Sedins on 2nd unit PP, and in OT play the younger guys. Sedins played well today 5 v 5 though.

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

I know you can read, and you write commendably, but there is no way you're dog farted at the same time as mine. Impossible!

But it wasn't the same time...It was mere moments later. Therefore, not impossible!

Honestly though, this dog is getting old and the farts from his ass are not pleasant to say the least.

2 minutes ago, 6string said:

Powerplay sucks, it appears to be a season long project again.

It would be nice if they had someone in the lineup that were a sniper or a natural goal scorer..... 

I saw Edler pass right through the slot to nobody 3 different times. You can't knock that kind of consistency. 

Just now, TheFastOne21 said:

But it wasn't the same time...It was mere moments later. Therefore, not impossible!

Honestly though, this dog is getting old and the farts from his ass are not pleasant to say the least.

Hahhahaha. They never are. Some dog flatulence telepathy is afoot!

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Yeah but did you watch them on our PP and in OT. I love the guys but on the PP they can barely set up and on OT they are way too slow. It's time to change it up a bit, Sedins on 2nd unit PP, and in OT play the younger guys. Sedins played well today 5 v 5 though.

In OT they took about a 2 minute shift, hopefully Green can reel this stuff in a bit.

Just now, Jack Fig said:

I saw Edler pass right through the slot to nobody 3 different times. You can't knock that kind of consistency. 

Veteran leadership. I was hoping after that hit on Ceci, that Edler would just go nuts with the hitting, but then I realized.....it's Edler. Damnit Alex, you're killing me. 

1 minute ago, 6string said:

That lineup they had with the two Sedins, Vanek, Edler on the point with Gagner I think it was...

Yup five years ago for sure!

Five years ago, the Canucks still had Kesler, Bieksa, Luongo, and Burrows. Wow time flies. 

I get what you're saying though. Time for Brock to get some icetime. 

Archived