The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Is There Enough Depth for a Galchenyuk Trade?

Tremblay is such a doucebag. His crappy coaching already cost Montreal Patrick Roy back in the day.  The substance abuse program is kept private for a reason. So players  who need help can get it without the spotlight.  Tremblay never should have released this information even if it's true.  

14 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Tremblay is such a doucebag. His crappy coaching already cost Montreal Patrick Roy back in the day.  The substance abuse program is kept private for a reason. Do surfed who need help can get it without the spotlight.  Tremblay never should have released this information even if it's true.  

This is absolutely true.

As for the douchebag part, that is usually a subjective measure... ...however in this case, also absolutely true.

23 hours ago, qwijibo said:

Tremblay is such a doucebag. His crappy coaching already cost Montreal Patrick Roy back in the day.  The substance abuse program is kept private for a reason. So players  who need help can get it without the spotlight.  Tremblay never should have released this information even if it's true.  

Between Tremblay releasing this information, Carey Price getting boo'd, and the agent saying Julien is anti Russian, it's a bit of a mess in MTL right now.  Bergevin say's he's not going to panic, but a few more losses and the season could get away on them. 

On 27/10/2017 at 1:42 PM, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Between Tremblay releasing this information, Carey Price getting boo'd, and the agent saying Julien is anti Russian, it's a bit of a mess in MTL right now.  Bergevin say's he's not going to panic, but a few more losses and the season could get away on them. 

change is coming to montreal.  you would have to think so... a trade... a new gm... something..

gilman gets gm job in montreal?? ^^  or is he bennings eventual replacement if he ever fails? i do not see jim going anywhere for the next 8-10 years minimum.   time can change things though. I like jimbo.  good talent evaluator, good scout, a gm willing to make deals. i like him a lot. probably our best gm in history. certainly one of the better ones available in this new hockey era.

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

change is coming to montreal.  you would have to think so... a trade... a new gm... something..

gilman gets gm job in montreal?? ^^  or is he bennings eventual replacement if he ever fails? i do not see jim going anywhere for the next 8-10 years minimum.   time can change things though. I like jimbo.  good talent evaluator, good scout, a gm willing to make deals. i like him a lot. probably our best gm in history. certainly one of the better ones available in this new hockey era.

Gilman isn't French.  He won't be hired for one of the main positions regardless of qualifications 

Not sure we need him given him esp. if overpriced.  Teams like the Rangers are rumored to be in on him too esp. after Duchene and Turris left the market.  

Bo, Sutter, Gagner are a solid trio for the team's top-9, and Burmi has been a pleasant surprise, and with all these guys I think the team can afford to wait for Pettersson if that's what they intend to do.  If Sam Bennett doesn't come any cheaper (which I doubt he does) think the team could hold off on pulling any future-mortgaging moves.   

Archived