The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDC: MAFIA] The Case of the Disappearing Radishes [Game Over - Town Wins]

Aladeen

What Happened to Master Radishes?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I made a poem comprising of some words in the top comment on each page so far.
I think this will help us find scum better.

Master Radishes -- A sexy potato sack (p1,Aladeen)
...I guess (p2, otherwise)
Bothered anyone is disappearing? (p3,211)
How to hang forgotten (p4, Aladeen)

Yeahhhhhboiiiiiiii (p5, AV)
Leader be cult (p6, Z)
Say -- Were TP scummy? (p7, Z)
Have nice (p8, BJ)

In the morning I was busy with my tiny Aladeenis (p9, Dral)
"Wow that's pretty cool" (p10, TL)
@#@ (p11, gbassi)
I like he for a day or two (p12, j23)

inactives (p13, BJ)
  inactives (p14, BJ)
  extend vote (p15, Qwags)
  tonight (p16, BJ)

Storms woken by wind (p17, Z)
I should (p18, gbassi) wear my poppy (p19, 211)
Bear, you dead? (p20, Z)
??????????????? (p21, otherwise)
drunk (p22, BJ) frustration (p23, BJ)

Knew(p24, 211) DM (p25, BW) posts less(p26, Z)
DM like mafia (p27, BW)
DM likes every think (p28, TL)
DM like heavy think (p29, BJ)

Conceptualize a player (p30, 211)... not anymore...(p31, Z)

Wow that's pretty cool

Figure I should make this post now before I forget.

I got 10 hours of class tomorrow so expect my activity to go down.  As well, I'm three hours ahead so I'll be gone pretty quickly after the results of nightfall, if not gone before then.

In the mean time, I'll be here and I'm probably leaning towards voting one of the 'inactives' (see my reply to BW a page or two before this one).

•Stanza 1 introduces us to the theme of the story; the disappearing radishes
•Stanza 2 displays an argument between Zfetch and AV about factions. BJ acts as a caring nurse to the aid of his TP.
•Stanza 3 shows us that Dral, despite losing a close friend, is not fazed and plays with his tiny Aladeenis? Could this lack of remorse mean Dral is responsible?
•Stanza 4 is foreshadowing of Qwags, extending the vote. This would be his demise.
•Stanza 5 communicates that what appear to be TP teammates(211, bassi) mourning the loss of a TP inactive, Qwags. Baer appears to have gone missing too and it is left to the reader to figure out if this was another inactive casualty or just a drunk frustration.
•Stanza 6 exposes DM as scum and how his thoughts appear more heavy than the substance read by his surrounders
•Stanza 7 potentially foreshadows the death of MR, a concept, yet seen in action. If the TP lose(211, Z), the death of MR may be looming.

We can, from this, interpret the mafia team as Dral, DM and one other that only a high level reader can solve.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

•Stanza 1 introduces us to the theme of the story; the disappearing radishes
•Stanza 2 displays an argument between Zfetch and AV about factions. BJ acts as a caring nurse to the aid of his TP.
•Stanza 3 shows us that Dral, despite losing a close friend, is not fazed and plays with his tiny Aladeenis? Could this lack of remorse mean Dral is responsible?
•Stanza 4 is foreshadowing of Qwags, extending the vote. This would be his demise.
•Stanza 5 communicates that what appear to be TP teammates(211, bassi) mourning the loss of a TP inactive, Qwags. Baer appears to have gone missing too and it is left to the reader to figure out if this was another inactive casualty or just a drunk frustration.
•Stanza 6 exposes DM as scum and how his thoughts appear more heavy than the substance read by his surrounders
•Stanza 7 potentially foreshadows the death of MR, a concept, yet seen in action. If the TP lose(211, Z), the death of MR may be looming.

We can, from this, interpret the mafia team as Dral, DM and one other that only a high level reader can solve.

Mfw I'm not a main character in your story

mf27seb2mhfz.gif

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

TL's only argument is that he wouldn't be the one to not submit a kill.

Of course the Zodiac Killer would deny being the Zodiac Killer.

Actually I was just saying I probably wouldn't forget to submit a kill 

If if you want to argue that I'd deliberately not submit the kill, that's fine. But still I don't see why that would be a good play for me. 

Lets weigh the the pros and cons:

pros: 

- people would initially assume I'm innocent because I tend to submit kills

cons:

- my team misses a kill

- people would suspect me anyways because I could've done that just to make myself look good 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

OK fine.

unvote; Vote DM

This doesn't sound like TP BW.

Agreeing with the terms of someone who could very well be mafia rather than *SIRENS*
I also don't like how he always chimes in the most last minute.

Archived