The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDC: MAFIA] The Case of the Disappearing Radishes [Game Over - Town Wins]

Aladeen

What Happened to Master Radishes?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

The way I see it there are three reasons to lynch DM:

He has played a suspicious game so far 

He fits the description of an inactive player who may have forgotten to send a kill

112, who may be the sheriff, says he's confirmed mafia

Vote DM

To elaborate on the 3rd point, I think it's much more likely that 112 is the real sheriff than Zfetch. But I'm less than 90% sure so I wouldn't risk lynching Zfetch.

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Maybe I'm the sheriff and I investigated Zfetch.

Or maybe I'm Sheriff...

2 hours ago, Two one one said:

HARD CLAIM:

I am the Sheriff. I investigated Qwags and DarthMelvin. DarthMelvin is scum.

I smell a retract coming soon or at least before I am lynched. And if 211 wants to continue to claim before my lynching, accept no retract and lynch here. 

7 hours ago, Zfetch said:

One thing I want to chime in to say, is that Baer is on my scumcam because he said he didn't have Internet and now he's back. That alerts me that hes just trying to buy as many rounds as possible.

But that's just a preface. What really got him on my cumcam is when he said he'd read up on everything and contribute his thoughts.

I swear 96% of the time that somebody does that they're mafioso.

I was gone from Friday evening until Sunday evening... I also work today until the evening...so I won't be able to input more until then.

6 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Or maybe I'm Sheriff...

I smell a retract coming soon or at least before I am lynched. And if 211 wants to continue to claim before my lynching, accept no retract and lynch here. 

So you're hard claiming sheriff then? I'm having a difficult time understanding that last bit.

Didn't want to say anything last night for being accused of tunnelling but I'm not really buying Zfetch, at all, about being sheriff.  Seems way too serendipitous that he claims that role and the mafia 'forgets' to submit a kill.  The fact that all of his investigations have been TP is very sus or really, really unlucky not to hit a mafia.

44 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Didn't want to say anything last night for being accused of tunnelling but I'm not really buying Zfetch, at all, about being sheriff.  Seems way too serendipitous that he claims that role and the mafia 'forgets' to submit a kill.  The fact that all of his investigations have been TP is very sus or really, really unlucky not to hit a mafia.

Ikr.

And this is why, 112, is way more likely to be sheriff than me cuz her r0 investigation is dead and she didn't even follow through pushing against me or voting for me since she's the sheriff!

If you guys think 112 was actually hard claiming sheriff you need to think better or get more experience asap.

And this is why DM is also more likely to be sheriff than me! Cuz "maybe [he's] sheriff!"

Why would I bother lynching Qwags out of all people in favour of otherwise and BJ.

"But if they're mafia it keeps your teammates alive!!! DUHHH"

Yeah sure for one round but it also outs the whole team or 2/3 at once if that were the case.

I only ever fake claim when I'm at danger of being lynched or when it's a closed setup and I'm feeling the trickiness in my viens.

53 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I've only had 1 investigation...

The other one was a n0 confirmed random TP...

Anyway there's a lot to go off now.

I'm starting to think AV is TP cuz he wouldn't really call me out otherwise. Likewise with Dral.

I see what 112 was trying to do earlier but that doesn't eliminate her from potentially being scum.

DM is top sketch. His last post was just wuh.

BW is probably TP. He's playing like it...kind of. No sirens yet but aside from that, TP game from him. Although in such a small setup if 2 of your teammates are inactive, that other person has gotta step up and MVP it. Then again I don't see BW not submitting a kill. But then again if he's MVPing it he's on a track for what would be an almost legendary game.

Baer hasn't given us much to work with. The whole "I'll post about this" seems like a forced false helpful TP tactic.

5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I'm starting to think AV is TP cuz he wouldn't really call me out otherwise. Likewise with Dral.

I see what 112 was trying to do earlier but that doesn't eliminate her from potentially being scum.

BW is probably TP. He's playing like it...kind of. No sirens yet but aside from that, TP game from him. Although in such a small setup if 2 of your teammates are inactive, that other person has gotta step up and MVP it. Then again I don't see BW not submitting a kill. But then again if he's MVPing it he's on a track for what would be an almost legendary game.

Baer hasn't given us much to work with. The whole "I'll post about this" seems like a forced false helpful TP tactic.

I like to think that my play style keeps you thinking you are one step ahead of me.

211 Thinks she is ahead of this one but to that I say "Wuh!?"

VOTE 211. Not cop.

This post reeks of buddying... the only thing that is most consistent is that Im on all these players radar. 

Tbh, I didn't even say anything wrt to 112 or DM being sheriff.

I looked at 112's post and saw it as her probably experimenting to get reactions for whatever reason and DM's was literally a direct response to 112's claim about him being investigated.

---

I think, the need to provide justification aside, Zfetch's posts look good.  And I wouldn't say any of the counter-claims (see above) really rival his atm on second thought.

16 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Tbh, I didn't even say anything wrt to 112 or DM being sheriff.

I looked at 112's post and saw it as her probably experimenting to get reactions for whatever reason and DM's was literally a direct response to 112's claim about him being investigated.

---

I think, the need to provide justification aside, Zfetch's posts look good.  And I wouldn't say any of the counter-claims (see above) really rival his atm on second thought.

Careful AV you may SLIP. Or maybe it's to late.

You look at 211's post and see it at "probably" experimenting to get reactions from me.  Why do you see it that way? Is it because you know who the mafia are directly...interesting. I'll be back. So just this for now.

57 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I could see Dral doing that as scum tbh

8 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Careful AV you may SLIP. Or maybe it's to late.

You look at 211's post and see it at "probably" experimenting to get reactions from me.  Why do you see it that way? Is it because you know who the mafia are directly...interesting. I'll be back. So just this for now.

'Probably' as in she's done it before therefore it's 'probable'.

Archived