The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDC: MAFIA] The Case of the Disappearing Radishes [Game Over - Town Wins]

Aladeen

What Happened to Master Radishes?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a very elaborate plan to almost guarantee the win but I'd need a few TP with PMing powers (if there are any) to message me.

Going out public with the plan wouldn't work. And it'd need to be pretty quick at least 2 hours before nightfall.

19 hours ago, J-23 said:

My thoughts:

- Z is TP

- bassi, Mafia, not really active, probably missed kill

- Baer, not really active, probably missed kill

- DM, same as top 2

- 211, TP

- BJ and Dral, can keep voting each other

- BW, being a good guy, trying to solve the game like usual

- TL, hard to read this game

- AV, Otherwise idk. Nothing much from there game either.

Who am I missing?

I'm looking back and I find it odd that Bassi and Baer, despite not being active, are implied to be mafia but otherwise and myself, who also "don't have much in their game", are not implied to be mafia.

What does everybody else make of this list.

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I'm looking back and I find it odd that Bassi and Baer, despite not being active, are implied to be mafia but otherwise and myself, who also "don't have much in their game", are not implied to be mafia.

Yeah but you were clearly active enough that you would have submitted a NK if you wanted to. The others were no were to be found. 

Otherwise was kind of the active near nightfall. So not totally MIA like bassi et al. 

The only worrisome thing could be that he seems totally sure that Zfetch is legit but even that isn't very unreasonable. 

7 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Do you agree with the consensus that the mafia is comprised of players that were inactive yesterday? 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Do you agree with the consensus that the mafia is comprised of players that were inactive yesterday? 

Yeah pretty much.

I really don't see the point in not submitting a kill in this particular game so the WIFOM suggests it likely was a case of inactivity.  Granted I've never been your mafia teammate but I'm not sure you'd employ something like this.  Likewise for 112.  I could maybe see BJ trying this out for the sake of meta-change purposes and I could definitely see Z doing this but Z has a claim going for him. 

That means the lynch pool (if inactivity is the reason for missing the kill) is any of DM, Baer, Bassi, Dral, or TL (all of those not really present at nightfall).  Off chance of J23 or otherwise (they were around at nightfall iirc)

Archived