The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

44 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The Arizona Coyotes have made a trade with the Los Angeles Kings.

To ARI:
small.pngAustin Czarnik

small.png2019 Kings 3rd round draft pick

To LAK:

small.png Juuso Rikkola

With the emergence of Dean Kukan and Erik Cernak over training camp, we were going to have to move one defender to ensure that they could get some playing time.

L.A. expressed interest in Rikkola, and given that we couldn't promise NHL time, we decided we had to move him

Happy to add another pick and an interesting forward that could provide depth to our group.

6 hours ago, aGENT said:

Damn. Been there, done that. Best of luck amigo. 

It's bloody sad mate, it seems every second guy I talk to has a similar story and l have heard worse than mine.

She told a Judge through her lawyer that I told my son he is worthless, it still upsets me to this think about this and relate it to others.

The judge saw through her lies and let me see the person I love the most, my five year old son .now that I am seeing my son she is coming after my inheritance.

Mum died just before our seperation.

1 minute ago, Ilunga said:

It's bloody sad mate, it seems every second guy I talk to has a similar story and l have heard worse than mine.

She told a Judge through her lawyer that I told my son he is worthless, it still upsets me to this think about this and relate it to others.

The judge saw through her lies and let me see the person I love the most, my five year old son .now that I am seeing my son she is coming after my inheritance.

Mum died just before our seperation.

Yup, it's pretty jarring when someone you shared your home and person with comes at you like a deranged, malicious, greedy scumbag.

Just don't let it crush your spirit and you'll come out the other end a wiser and happier person in the long run ;)  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I would like to than Mike V for inviting back to this league,Canuck2extreme all the Commissioners and members for letting me again be a part of the best fantasy league I have ever participated in.

Those who knew me would remember I am a flower farmer and October is my busiest time of the year, 12 - 14 hour days.

I am open to any trade offers or deals however if I do not reply straight away this is due to my farming commitment s and a rather nasty seperation, on her part,from my partner of 14 years.

Here's to a great Hockey season , good luck to everybody.

Welcome back BH.... missed ya around here buddy!

• Like 1

Just now, aGENT said:

Yup, it's pretty jarring when someone you shared your home and person with comes at you like a deranged, malicious, greedy scumbag.

Just don't let it crush your spirit and you'll come out the other end a wiser and happier person in the long run ;)  

14 years mate, I loved her with all my heart.

• Cheers 1

Just now, OurTimeToShine said:

Welcome back BH.... missed ya around here buddy!

Thanks OTTS , missed you guys heaps.

I got so messed up inside, sometimes I would fall over down the paddock curl up into a ball and weep.

27 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

14 years mate, I loved her with all my heart.

This is always true, and I bet that part of her you still are in love with. 

Next May 3rd would be our 22nd anniversary, wow eh? only she left me a note in october two years ago pretty much today that she had enough and was leaving me. We sorted it out later that night after i went through the worst few hours of my life: and i have been shot at both in my early life in mexico and in my military life overseas..and i have been with human scum trying to kill me and rob me every moment of the day and night. 

that day even though she came home was the end of our marriage. we share the house still and the money but that is it, and only because each of us understands we are stronger individually by sharing those two pillars of our safety net together. she even had a boyfriend for a few months last year and i wanted to hang myself every day and night for a hundred days. 

So to say i understand where your coming from is an understatement. 

We will be okay though, you me and the other fellas. it just sucks for a spell. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The Arizona Coyotes have made a trade with the Los Angeles Kings.

To ARI:
small.pngAustin Czarnik

small.png2019 Kings 3rd round draft pick

To LAK:

small.png Juuso Rikkola

Happy to add Rikkola to the lineup. We've been looking for some extra defensive help and the two trades today really help out our bottom pairing. We believe Rikkola has some potential however and think he has the chance to be an important piece moving forward.

Czarnik is a player we liked but never quite panned out for us, ending up with our minor league team - we think he can have a great time in Arizona and wish him all the best.

Los Angeles Kings Updated Roster

Tanner Pearson - Nicklas Backstrom - Wayne Simmonds

Anders Lee - Tyler Seguin - Vlad Namestnikov

Carl Hagelin - Andrew Cogliano - Sven Andrighetto

Rourke Chartier - Jordan Martinook - Connor Brickley

Chandler Stephenson - Marcus Sorensen

Shea Weber - Mark Giordano

Mirco Mueller - Nick Holden

Eric Gryba - Xavier Ouellet

Juuso Riikola

Sergei Bobrovsky

Mike Condon

Las Vegas Royals Opening Night Roster

Anton Karlsson - Austin Czarnik - Sergei Kalinin

? - Dominic Turgeon - Ryan MacInnis

? - ? - ?

? - ? -  ?

Lawrence Pilut - Trevor Carrick

Ryan Graves - Ryan Sproul

Ludwig Bystrom

?

?

Edited by Brunners

8 hours ago, Squeak said:

SIGNING: The Dallas Stars have signed defenceman Juuso Valimaki to a three-year entry-level contract.

DAL.png.f0a00ad99b57097be9afc922f7a69e59.png Juuso Valimaki: 3 years, $3.3 million dollar contract ( $900,000 per season in salary plus $200,000 per season in bonuses).

Recall: The Stars place Jusso Valimaki on the active roster

Edited by theminister

Dallas Stars Updated Roster

A. Steen (6.50) - E. Staal (5.00) - B. Schenn (4.500)

E. Lindholm (3.50) - J. Staal (5.25) - S. Bennett (2.50)

T. Rieder (3.25) - T. Bozak (4.25) - K. Kapanen (1.50)

J. Dickinson (0.90) - J. McCann (2.35) - J. Armia (1.75)

N. Cousins (1.25) - Sam Steel (1.10)

M. Pysyk (1.50) - J. Johnson (6.75)

M. Methot (2.50) - A. Pelech (1.65)

B. Hutton (2.10) - J. Valimaki (1.10)

A. MacDonald (5.00) 

T. Greiss (3.00) - S. Darling (1.00)

LTIR: D. Schlemko (2.25), K. Russell (3.25) 

11 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Okay everyone:

Like last year, here are your execs for specific tasks.

Free agent contract discussions: MV, c2x
Entry Level contract discussions: Squeak
Waiver Claims: Squeak/c2x

Injured Reserve: Nail/c2x

You'll note that I included myself in waivers and IR requests.  These will primarily be handled by Squeak and Nail respectively, but please add me to those conversations as well as a backup and so we can keep things up to date if someone gets busy and the other person can get to it first.  That will help us keep things running much smoother than has been the case recently.  Thanks!!

Sorry can't remember. For waivers do we send a PM to Squeak or post in the thread

One Fact from the Blues Opening Night Roster  .... Over the half of the Forwards who made the Roster had no or pretty less NHL Experience before the Season started.

Jordan Kyrou  0 Games

Elias Pettersson 0 Games

Dominik Kahun 0 Games

John Quenneville  14 Games 1 Goal 3 Assists

Daniel Sprong 26 Games 4 Goals 1 Assist

Tanner Fritz 34 Games 3 Goals 4 Assists 

Ross Johnston 25 Games 3 Goals 3 Assists (62 Pims)

Pettersson already showed up tonight. 

We have high hopes into Kyrou  too  and we finally hope for Breakout Years for Sprong and Quenneville.

Dominik Kahun looked strong during the Camp ...if he can add around 20 Scorerpoints (or more)  would be nice.

Johnston and Fritz were allready solid last Season. If they can bring up similar Numbers this season ...we should be fine with them.

It seems the Blues will play another Year at the Bottom of the League . It all depends on the Impact of all those Youngsters and if the "Veterans" 

play like in the Past Years or better. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1