The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

6 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The New York Rangers have made a trade with the Vancouver Canucks.

To VAN:
small.png Josh Ho-Sang
small.png Jared McIsaac

To NYR:
small.png Sven Baertschi
small.png Robby Fabbri
small.png Michael Haley
small.png Evan Rodrigues

Vancouver calls up Maxime Comtois and Warren Foegele, and keeps Josh on the active roster for now.

i know its just the 1st week of the season but im allready worried about guys like fiala , perreault and ehlers 

pettersson and atkinson alone cant keep the team up. the next weeks can be just better :unsure:

and the goalie situation could be an huge issue again.  kuemper and ullmark didnt played any games yet. 

we´ll keep an eye on this untill november ...but we could be on the market for  minimum a 1b goalie 

10 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The New York Rangers have made a trade with the Vancouver Canucks.

To VAN:
small.png Josh Ho-Sang
small.png Jared McIsaac

To NYR:
small.png Sven Baertschi
small.png Robby Fabbri
small.png Michael Haley
small.png Evan Rodrigues

The Vancouver Canucks are delighted to welcome Josh and Jared to the team. Josh is an elite offensive talent who we know has a long career ahead of him, while Jared has the tools in his arsenal to be the next Brian Rafalski for the Red Wings.

We are sad to lose Sven after just two games with the team, and also to see an exciting but injury-prone talent like Robby depart.

This deal has given us two excellent prospects for the future, as well as allowing us to call-up Maxime Comtois and Warren Foegele - Max has three points in three games to start his Ducks career, while Warren has 4 points in 4 games this season to add to the 3 points in 2 games last season.

Vancouver continues to look to upgrade its offense however; any team looking for futures should enquire about our 2019 and 2020 draft picks.

On 2018-10-09 at 6:24 AM, Primal Optimist said:

Waivers: The New York Rangers waive Dale Weise

If Dale Weise cleared waivers we will now assign him to the Lake Cowichan Lakers, our minor league affiliate. Dale is a terrific talent at his price point and great NHL depth, we believe he will get more ice time in the minors and that will keep him in game shape for when we inevitably will need his services again. If i have learned one thing it is that depth matters.

Why YES, I am glad you asked, that IS what she said. 

22 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Waivers: The New York Rangers waive Lukas Sedlak with the intention of assigning him to the minor league. 

Once Lukas Sedlak is sent down in an hours time (*or claimed as the case may be) our updated roster should look like this:

LEFT WING   CENTER   RIGHT WING
Thomas Vanek   Ryan O'Reilly   Kyle Okposo
Sven Baertschi   Brady Tkachuk   Bobby Ryan
Brendan Leipsic   Patrick Berglund   Justin Abdelkader
Colin WIlson   Micheal Haley   Brett Ritchie
Austin Wagner        
LEFT DEFENSE   RIGHT DEFENSE   GOALTENDING
Marco Scandella   Johny Boychuk   Semyon Varlamov
Brandon Manning   Mark Borowiecki   Joonas Korpisalo

Tommy Cross        

Not a bad group now up front, I like what I have managed to do there, and with our netminding pretty solid, it is time to turn full attention to that 3rd pairing Dman, anyone looking to move out a 5th/6th blueliner should not hesitate to pm me. Operators are standing by. 

11 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Once Lukas Sedlak is sent down in an hours time (*or claimed as the case may be) our updated roster should look like this:

Sven Baertschi   Brady Tkachuk   Bobby Ryan
Brendan Leipsic   Patrick Berglund   Justin Abdelkader
Colin WIlson   Micheal Haley   Brett Ritchie
Austin Wagner        
Marco Scandella   Johny Boychuk   Semyon Varlamov

Tommy Cross        

Not a bad group now up front, I like what I have managed to do there, and with our netminding pretty solid, it is time to turn full attention to that 3rd pairing Dman, anyone looking to move out a 5th/6th blueliner should not hesitate to pm me. Operators are standing by. 

this year ... you ll beat me . 

Congrats to Brady Tkachuk on his first career NHL goal!!!!!

Oddly enough in the slow mo replay, the "fluke" of a goal off his foot is proven to be an instinctual level direction of sorts that an incredibly gifted player can pull off. What a way to get er going for his career! 2nd career game, one before his dads 3rd career game score of first goal and brothers 4th career game first career goal. LOL

EDIT: Two goals an Assist, a plus1 on the night and 4 plms wooooooooooohooooooooo Brady Tkachuk welcome to the start of a long career!

Tonights lineup: 

Sven Baertschi   Casey Mittelstadt   Brady Tkachuk
Brendan Leipsic   Patrick Berglund   Bobby Ryan
Austin Wagner   Micheal Haley   Justin Abdelkader
Colin WIlson       Brett Ritchie
Marco Scandella   Johnny Boychuk   Semyon Varlamov
Evan Rodrigues   Tommy Cross    

Archived