The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

4 hours ago, winterhawks said:

Related image

Not the start we were looking for and we will consider all our options to fix our lineup. We are available on Discord and via PM to talk trades. More specially our needs are a top six dman, a depth dman and some offensive help. Preference towards young and playoff bound players. If you have any of those pieces available, let us know.

two weeks in, I was in last place at the end of October before, " aint no thang ". B)

10 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Nice to see Lindholm rewarding you early this season, was a pleasure working on that trade with you. Hopefully Mantha can pick up his production at some point haha.

Lol, yeah, mantha for lindholm, that was the deal.

you did just fine sir

On 2018-10-11 at 8:24 AM, Primal Optimist said:

Emergency Recall Defenseman: The New York Rangers recall for an emergency Dman the forward player Evan Rodrgues who may be in the position for up to one week. 

I think Evan will be automatically sent down when he reaches the end of his call up? I don't know if that will include tonights game or if he goes down this morning: but I will abide by the leagues rules on it. Let me know please. 

33 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I think Evan will be automatically sent down when he reaches the end of his call up? I don't know if that will include tonights game or if he goes down this morning: but I will abide by the leagues rules on it. Let me know please. 

Yes the 7 day period is now over. If you could please post that Rodrigues is being sent down or moved to fwd on your active roster. Thank you

4 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The New Jersey Devils have made a trade with the Philadelphia Flyers.

To PHI:

small.png Miiko Salomaki

small.png Tom Kuhnhackl

To NJ:

small.png PHI 2020 2nd round pick

small.png PHI 2020 4th round pick

The Devils would like to thank GM @Zenflamesfan for the always smooth and productive negotiations.

Not ideal to move Mikka and Tom but we are two weeks into the new season and were unable to provide them with playing time on our active roster. We wish nothing but the best to both forwards who were also contributors to our back to back championship teams. Having said that, acquiring a 2nd and a 4th round pick in 2020 was a good incentive to getting a deal done.

Thanks to @canuck2xtreme for posting and processing this trade.

13 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The New Jersey Devils have made a trade with the Philadelphia Flyers.

To PHI:

small.png Miiko Salomaki

small.png Tom Kuhnhackl

To NJ:

small.png PHI 2020 2nd round pick

small.png PHI 2020 4th round pick

Always a pleasure doing business with @Mike Vanderhoek

The Flyers are happy to welcome Miiko and Tom to the fold and are ecited to see what they will bring to the team