The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 20 Thread ***

Apples

In terms of players there isn't really anyone interesting this season (maybe tyler but that is it), but the way the game is being played has me quite interested. The alliances have stayed pretty solid since the beginning which is also interesting. It is strange that we are at jury pretty much and there are still so many floaters (JC, scottie, kaycee, rockstar) 

Spoiler

Bayliegh is most probably going home this week. Ive been watching the live feeds, and she is going crazy in the house. Having complete meltdowns. She could have gone far but her personality has been showing the last few days and it hasn't been pleasant. 

5 hours ago, Mango3 said:

In terms of players there isn't really anyone interesting this season (maybe tyler but that is it), but the way the game is being played has me quite interested. The alliances have stayed pretty solid since the beginning which is also interesting. It is strange that we are at jury pretty much and there are still so many floaters (JC, scottie, kaycee, rockstar) 

Hide contents

Bayliegh is most probably going home this week. Ive been watching the live feeds, and she is going crazy in the house. Having complete meltdowns. She could have gone far but her personality has been showing the last few days and it hasn't been pleasant. 

Spoiler

Well she wasnt the hacker and now she knows that she is going to be sent home because of being falsely accused, id go berzerk too.

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, playboi19 said:

Why would level 3 evict Sam who was useless at comps. JC at least seemed to have a mind for the game.

Too bad Angela

Correct me if I am wrong but Sam has 1 HOH win. I think that was JC's first comp win. If they had known the competition they would probably have evicted JC. 

Swag is an idiot first off..........

Secondly, Tyler should have won, i don't have a problem with Kacey though people like to call her a floater but in the end, when she needed to step up her game she did. The problem with Tyler is he didn't understand that jury management is half the game, they are the ones who vote on the winner and so you can't piss them off. He pissed off enough people to lose that is on him even though people might not agree. 

On October 3, 2018 at 4:39 PM, NucksPatsFan said:

He did.

Angela-Rummans-1.jpg

I don't know how long that will last, he was kind of flirting with every girl in the house. (I think it was part of his game play) He even said once that he loved bayliegh ........:/

Archived