The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Attack of Alain Vigneault and The Weasels (AV wins)

AV.

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

For those of you who enjoy imagining scenarios, read a selection of TL's posts so far imagining you know he's mafia.

To me, he's largely just following others' reads, making safe comments, and avoiding any bold assertions of his own.

It's easy to imagine a world where TL is mafia and posts these exact posts.

I agree. TL is high on my scum list 

42 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I disagree the conclusions from this analysis. He's seemed fairly solvey and he's had some good takes (calling you out). 

Whose reads was he following, specifically?

Yours, BJ's, Aladeen's...I dunno, go check yourself.

I just don't see what's solvey about it. He asks questions rather than asserts his own opinion. He fence-sits. He didn't call me out, even - he just agreed with BJ (but couched his opinion, giving himself room to push for my lynch or not depending on how the wind blew).

On 8/18/2018 at 7:34 PM, Intoewsables said:

Also, I'd lean towards that suggestion by BW as more of an attempt to solve than something with wolfy intentions. I guess I don't agree with Melvin as much as I thought, lol. But yeah, I'd hope we find a better plan than just axing Virt and hoping for a good result.

21 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Is this just going to be your shtick now? What happened to the useful Virt?

Intoewsables also not winning me over. He had a couple of other posts about the Sheriffs investigating themselves which read as null to me. Then we have him going after Virt (easy target and already raised as possible lynch) and that line I bolded just sounds so scummy to me in its tone.

I'd still prefer TL for a lynch, but Toesy has had a poor entrance to this game. I'm okay with a Virt/DM/J23 lynch too, considering the lack of input they've given. But I've warmed up to Zfetch a bit, and I refuse to bite (yet) on Aladeen's buffoonery.

5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Intoewsables also not winning me over. He had a couple of other posts about the Sheriffs investigating themselves which read as null to me. Then we have him going after Virt (easy target and already raised as possible lynch) and that line I bolded just sounds so scummy to me in its tone.

I'd still prefer TL for a lynch, but Toesy has had a poor entrance to this game. I'm okay with a Virt/DM/J23 lynch too, considering the lack of input they've given. But I've warmed up to Zfetch a bit, and I refuse to bite (yet) on Aladeen's buffoonery.

It’s hilarious you call my scum hunting baffoonery when you call out intoews for going after Virt... what about BJ and JL?those two have been subtly pushing a Virt lynch because he is an easy target and yet you don’t call either of them out for it?

where is your own consistency? I don’t even like Virt on a personal level and I think it’s stupid to lynch him just cause. If we felt he doesn’t contribute he shouldn’t have been allowed to sign up in the first place.

I actually do think toews is scum but for completely different reasons than you. And if toews is in fact scum his teammateis without a doubt JL.

I can give BW the benefit of the doubt since he is right he did post about my abscence after toews had posted but JL posted hours before intoews and didn’t mention a word about him not posting. 

So if JL, BW and intoews is too far fetched then you should at least see that JL didn’t want to throw shade on intoews earlier when he had every opportunity to do so.

If you are scum reading intoews you have to see his most likely teammate is JL.

11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

It’s hilarious you call my scum hunting baffoonery when you call out intoews for going after Virt... what about BJ and JL?those two have been subtly pushing a Virt lynch because he is an easy target and yet you don’t call either of them out for it?

where is your own consistency? I don’t even like Virt on a personal level and I think it’s stupid to lynch him just cause. If we felt he doesn’t contribute he shouldn’t have been allowed to sign up in the first place.

I actually do think toews is scum but for completely different reasons than you. And if toews is in fact scum his teammateis without a doubt JL.

I can give BW the benefit of the doubt since he is right he did post about my abscence after toews had posted but JL posted hours before intoews and didn’t mention a word about him not posting. 

So if JL, BW and intoews is too far fetched then you should at least see that JL didn’t want to throw shade on intoews earlier when he had every opportunity to do so.

If you are scum reading intoews you have to see his most likely teammate is JL.

the only reason why I'm not harping on Toews is that he's ma boiii and we're on the same team. 

1 hour ago, JohnLocke said:

So are we doing this Virt Sheriff thing or not? If no, I want to vote TL tonight 

I think at this point the sheriff cover is the better option.  Too many people have posted sheriff cover already that it would make it easier for the mafia to special hunt.

Unvote

6 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

That's, cuz you potato 

Ok so why did you investigate BW with your first round peek? The sheriff’s job is to try to find scum yet you were never scum reading BW as far as I can tell.   

Since we know now you can’t be paranoid sheriff why didn’t you investigate me or TL or even Virt like the plan you’ve been pushing for? 

It makes zero sense for you to investigate BW or lay sheriff cover using BW unless once again there is a scum agenda for you to do so.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

The specials can do as they wish. But I don't want to lynch Virt purely for the sake of clearing up the sheriff issue. I think it would be much more beneficial to have an organic lynch.

I prefer a free-range, grass-fed, gluten free lynch myself.

Archived