The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Attack of Alain Vigneault and The Weasels (AV wins)

AV.

3 hours ago, Aladeen said:

I thought AV said he was starting this today.

WTF you guys posting on mafia on Friday night for? Go get laid... like Aladeen or with Aladeen.

Anyway I will read through the thread later gonna go buy a new car right now. 

Obviously let's give him time to do a proper read, but Ala-town is usually serious even from the get-go, whilst Ala-silly at any point is a bad sign.

5 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

I actually (mostly) agree with Melvin on this one. I don't think it's the end of the world if the Vig takes out town Virt if he's not contributing anything, but the risk of killing special Virt exists. The Vig is better off just killing whoever they feel is the best choice, IMO.

As for the sheriffs, I might be forgetting a rule here but couldn't they just investigate themselves?

5 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Also, I'd lean towards that suggestion by BW as more of an attempt to solve than something with wolfy intentions. I guess I don't agree with Melvin as much as I thought, lol. But yeah, I'd hope we find a better plan than just axing Virt and hoping for a good result.

33 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Is this just going to be your shtick now? What happened to the useful Virt?

32 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Yeah, that's what I assumed but I don't see anything in the rules against it. I dunno.

Needs some syrup for all this waffling.

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Oh hey, he posted again.

Oh hey, still not convinced.

Eye of suspicion remains for now.

Not convinced about what?

So explain why there was no pressure on intoews? Why neither JL or BW called him out for not posting? 

vote intowes I don’t care which of those three scum we hang first.

8 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

where's Aladeen? 

6 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

So uh, this game started a bit earlier than I thought it would. :lol:

4 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Aladeen's absence has been noticed. 

2 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

that beetlejuice is real 

Omg look at this progression... if that isn’t a clockwork mafia plan IDK what else would be.

mafia chat:

JL: I’m gonna put pressure on Aladeen for not posting yet.

BW: Ok that could work but don’t put too much ok since we haven’t heard from intoews yet.

JL: Got it.

Intoews: sorry guys thought the game started today. I will try not to be too sus when I post.

BW: ok cool I will jump on Aladeen too now. 

JL: perfect he just posted right after you did BW... gonna post about beetlejuicing 

We have to get him mislynched cause he is too dangerous as Town look how he pegged my mafia team last game.

BW: ikr? I wish I was awesome like Aladeen 

Intoews: Yah I know me too :(

JL: I’m sad and lonely and my micropenis condition is getting worse.

I am fairly certain the mafia dialogue went something along those lines maybe the last part was a little different but that range of posting by those three leaves little doubt they are communicating with each other.

31 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Omg look at this progression... if that isn’t a clockwork mafia plan IDK what else would be.

mafia chat:

BW: Ok that could work but don’t put too much ok since we haven’t heard from intoews yet.

Intoews: sorry guys thought the game started today. I will try not to be too sus when I post.

JL: perfect he just posted right after you did BW... gonna post about beetlejuicing 

We have to get him mislynched cause he is too dangerous as Town look how he pegged my mafia team last game.

I am fairly certain the mafia dialogue went something along those lines maybe the last part was a little different but that range of posting by those three leaves little doubt they are communicating with each other.

the second part of this is funny, the first sounds plausible.

it's so quiet I don't know what to make of it.

I guess I'll have to come back later.

15 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why is the deal with J23 trying to meta read me off my early post? At least I understand and appreciate KH not having a sense of humor.

How am I being uncharacteristic?

I thought you was hard claiming, stupidity on my part.

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

mafia chat:

Wow you got us. That's the mafia team, how did you know? 

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

Wait, does the round end before I wake up? Hmm. Vote Zfetch because I want to see if he rage-quits again.

That was the first time I rage quat. It was mind-dumbing cuz I pretty much solved the game and I was confident that I did but everybody else went full CFD Beluga. 

27 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Wow you got us. That's the mafia team, how did you know? 

It’s big of you to admit it and that the game is over, but you’re pretty obvious when you’re scum. See last game.

zfetch vouching for you being TP actually makes it even more likely you are scum.

What's with people exaggerating early reads so much these days?

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

mafia chat:

Ok, I laughed. But how much do you really believe this?

Archived