The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Attack of Alain Vigneault and The Weasels (AV wins)

AV.

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I just want you to know, if we both make it to LYLO again I'm lynching the F out of you. 

Still not over that.

No idea what you're talking about. It's not really like me to revel in the suffering of other players who I've tricked over the years.

Right, Intoewsables? :)

Something else we should discuss: are we gonna drop sheriff cover so the real sheriff can safely leave peeks or hint at them in the thread? That will probably be important because if the sheriff dies without revealing peeks we're in trouble. 

At the same time, we have been so horrendous in the past at leaving sheriff cover that we're essentially helping the wolves hunt the sheriff. So if we do it, it has to be convincing. Like every vanillager has to have the objective of convincing the mafia that they are the sheriff. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Something else we should discuss: are we gonna drop sheriff cover so the real sheriff can safely leave peeks or hint at them in the thread? That will probably be important because if the sheriff dies without revealing peeks we're in trouble. 

At the same time, we have been so horrendous in the past at leaving sheriff cover that we're essentially helping the wolves hunt the sheriff. So if we do it, it has to be convincing. Like every vanillager has to have the objective of convincing the mafia that they are the sheriff. 

First time I've come across that term. Love it.

I was going to leave sneaky sheriff cover. But maybe not everyone is as subtle as me.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

First time I've come across that term. Love it.

I was going to leave sneaky sheriff cover. But maybe not everyone is as subtle as me.

I was going to add to my statement that the ideal sheriff cover is subtle and not simply declaring peeks in the thread. We pretty much have to do it so I hope everyone follow along.

Archived