The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

( REPORT) SENS PAGEAU OUT 4-6 MONTHS!

Squamfan

1 hour ago, Nooks said:

Colorado owns OTTs 1st in the next draft and it's NOT lottery protected.  As they took Tkachuk this year.

Avs could be in the playoffs but still have a chance for a top 3 pick.

If Melnyk died, I would feel nothing.

1 hour ago, Nooks said:

Colorado owns OTTs 1st in the next draft and it's NOT lottery protected.  As they took Tkachuk this year.

Big mistake.

Tkachuk is good, but theyd have a chance for a player like him next draft if they didn't win the Hughes sweepstakes.

Just poor decision making on top of more poor decision making.

47 minutes ago, Qwags said:

If Melnyk died, I would feel nothing.

I'd feel relief for that poor guy who donated this bum a liver and prolonged his useless stint on the planet.  It's gotta be a terrible feeling knowing you're the reason Melnyk isn't dead and the Senators don't have an owner who gives a damn about winning or losing.  Even Melynk's family won't be missing this piece of garbage when he does the NHL a favour and drops dead.

4 hours ago, King Heffy said:

I'd feel relief for that poor guy who donated this bum a liver and prolonged his useless stint on the planet.  It's gotta be a terrible feeling knowing you're the reason Melnyk isn't dead and the Senators don't have an owner who gives a damn about winning or losing.  Even Melynk's family won't be missing this piece of garbage when he does the NHL a favour and drops dead.

Well that escalated quickly...

Archived