The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Merry Christmas, CDC. And Happy New Year!

xereau

We may argue. We might not always agree. We might consider one another insane. But at the end of the day we are a community that all love the same thing, Canucks Hockey. Except for you @SabreFan1, but we are expansion brothers so we let you slide. 

May god bless each and everyone in the CDC community and your families this Christmas!

2 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

We may argue. We might not always agree. We might consider one another insane. But at the end of the day we are a community that all love the same thing, Canucks Hockey. Except for you @SabreFan1, but we are expansion brothers so we let you slide. 

May god bless each and everyone in the CDC community and your families this Christmas!

I like the Canucks an awful lot of course, but my true love is with the Sabres.  That's why why I'm equal parts nervous, apprehensive, and excited when they play each other.  Like when EP40 took that shot to the knee by Larsson last, my stomach churned hard until I knew EP40 was ok. 

The other 29 teams of course can kiss my rosy red "cheeks".  Merry Christmas. B)

On 12/24/2018 at 4:34 PM, Alflives said:

Merry Christmas to all true Canuck’s fans.  Those in Canuck’s . Com who cheer for other teams (especially the Loser Leafs) you get no Christmas wishes.  Your teams all suck dirty socks.  I love the joy this time of year brings. 

On behalf of all Hawks fans, I wish you, and the rest of CDC, a very Merry Christmas, Alf!

21 minutes ago, skolozsy2 said:

On behalf of all Hawks fans, I wish you, and the rest of CDC, a very Merry Christmas, Alf!

Hawks have the best sweaters in sports.  The colours, the crest, the patterns are perfectly done.  I hate the Hawks, but love those sweaters. :wub:

Merry Christmas to the people of the “Windy City”.  

13 hours ago, Alflives said:

Hawks have the best sweaters in sports.  The colours, the crest, the patterns are perfectly done.  I hate the Hawks, but love those sweaters. :wub:

Merry Christmas to the people of the “Windy City”.  

For me it's the Bruins. When I was a we kid I got one off those hockey games with the rods you pull in out and turn to shoot the puck for Christmas. I was pretty young and wasn't even watching hockey yet. It came with all six teams so you could change the players out to be the team you wanted to be. I chose the Bruins purely because I liked their uniform best. Needless to say I was a Bruins fan when I actually started following hockey, and Orr was a rookie that first season. I still love the B's black jersey. All that changed when the Canucks became an NHL team though. Ever since the Nucks have been number one.

Archived