The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Teen charged with murder after running a red and killing a woman.

canuckster19

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/02/us/houston-area-teen-charged-fatal-crash/index.html

So teenagers piss off the wrong person, can't take the consequences, likely make up a BS story about a gun. So who's at fault here? Absentee parents? The kids themselves? The driver they pissed off?

Edit, please move to off topic mods.

3 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/02/us/houston-area-teen-charged-fatal-crash/index.html

So teenagers piss off the wrong person, can't take the consequences, likely make up a BS story about a gun. So who's at fault here? Absentee parents? The kids themselves? The driver they pissed off?

Well seeing as this is in the Canucks section I blame the Fortnite ban. 

So the 14 year old was being chased by other juveniles that were throwing eggs and he passes a red light and kills a woman?

&^@#, imagine going out like that with a real stupid reason.

Not enough information to make a judgement call.  Wait for more evidence.

Obviously the teen needs to take responsibility for illegally driving a car.  Even in a society that allows guns, you cant shoot someone for egging.  Sounds like both people need some sort of discipline.  Who should get charged for the murder?  Probably the 14 year old, but I’ll wait for more details.

Makes me glad that nothing bad ever happened when I was a kid when I used to chuck eggs, and during the winter snowballs, off of a railroad bridge onto oncoming traffic.  It wasn't until I became a driver years later that I realized how dangerous and stupid that was.

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

Makes me glad that nothing bad ever happened when I was a kid when I used to chuck eggs, and during the winter snowballs, off of a railroad bridge onto oncoming traffic.  It wasn't until I became a driver years later that I realized how dangerous and stupid that was.

Yes, you're lucky considering the snowballs would be massive and lots of them where you live.:P

blizzz.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yes, you're lucky considering the snowballs would be massive and lots of them where you live.:P

The Blizzard of '77.  Here's something I actually only learned myself 2 or 3 years ago.  Most of that snow came in off of the frozen lake rather than actually falling from the sky.  The wind is what caused that blizzard rather than actual precipitation.

Although the 6-7 feet that fell a few years ago (mostly in the Southtowns as seen here) was almost all precipitation coming in off of the lake.

maxresdefault.jpg

6 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

The Blizzard of '77.  Here's something I actually only learned myself 2 or 3 years ago.  Most of that snow came in off of the frozen lake rather than actually falling from the sky.  The wind is what caused that blizzard rather than actual precipitation.

Although the 6-7 feet that fell a few years ago (mostly in the Southtowns as seen here) was almost all precipitation coming in off of the lake.

maxresdefault.jpg

Gotta say I expected a shot at Calgary. :lol:

Archived